Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

And I think the best thing that can happen is that Belle picks up and leaves the house,

You see I have a problem with that because I paid my money specifically to see My Belle who continues to entertain and yet you want her to leave because B2 is not entertaining enough for you. Well Barcelona has been (B1 a good example) through many periods of dullness (although how you can see what my Belle did today is dull is well beyond me) and survived. You want all the Barcelona girls to go - what about the couples taht are not quite entertaining enough for you?
And I again ask, what would make you happy and I'll tell you if that's likely to happen.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

it will be interesting to see if leora reacts to this information because i think those bonuses are only offered to the barca girls. I think the other apartments just get a flat rate. Leora has mentioned this before and how she was mad about it.

Maybe she should take a 3 month Holiday to Barcelona then :biggrin:. Just think how much she would earn

• Upvote 1

Just now, longarm101 said:

non ho mai visto un post che ho pensato che potrebbe essere quella di lei ... così ho intenzione di dire che legge solo i fili

But nice that a girl interacts with us !!
now I understand why it is so leora wait to satisfy us!
just an exhibitionist.
but the law only to his apartment?

5 minutes ago, Nick said:

If that's all you want to see it's you choose  , but most of us we like to see like  some Excitement this is getting old , all the girls not one Except Lima trying , but the rest tearing  to nuns lol and I can't understand  one thing I knottiest they compare  there Tex messages what are they compare it for 

Everyone keeps saying they want excitement. Define that excitement, please, because none of you critics are doing it. And why do you lump My Belle with nuns and give Lima a free pass! The only thing that Lima does is be naked all day ... Belle does quite enough of that. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You see I have a problem with that because I paid my money specifically to see My Belle who continues to entertain and yet you want her to leave because B2 is not entertaining enough for you. Well Barcelona has been (B1 a good example) through many periods of dullness (although how you can see what my Belle did today is dull is well beyond me) and survived. You want all the Barcelona girls to go - what about the couples taht are not quite entertaining enough for you?
And I again ask, what would make you happy and I'll tell you if that's likely to happen.

I also have my money in Belle

• Upvote 1