Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I do give her credit for that. But now she's not so good. Time to go home.

I'm sorry what did you say ... I'm still thinking about My Belle :heart: and Megan :heart:. So great to see those 2 pixies together - of course if the third pixie Jasmin had joined them nothing in the world would ever have been so beautiful.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that can save us is if Becca brings in the alcohol and the Happy Juice because maybe she feels she has motivation. You can all watch Becca eating out Jasmin while I watch the wild sexy moves of RLC's latest superstar, My Belle :heart:.

Of course if My Belle joined them ...

Note this is just a fantasy, i am not suggesting I think it will happen in a 100 years.

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm sorry what did you say ... I'm still thinking about My Belle :heart: and Megan :heart:. So great to see those 2 pixies together - of course if the third pixie Jasmin had joined them nothing in the world would ever have been so beautiful.

To bad the lighting wasn't better. Speaking of lighting. You notice we haven't been seeing any candles. Thankfully.

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

To bad the lighting wasn't better. Speaking of lighting. You notice we haven't been seeing any candles. Thankfully.

Yes. At least it was better covered than cover up Caro night. Can you imagine seeing those fingers going into My Belle with a clear view.

• Upvote 1

High heels again. Mikelima, you have a lot to answer for - you know I don't mean it in a bad way but could you just stress that you only want Becca in heels and Belle can stay barefoot.

Think the photoshoot is continuing as Becca and My Belle :heart: have gone out again.

Weirdly hopeful that My Belle :heart: and Becca might be out buying alcohol and finally have a proper party. Maybe that's why Miss Dullsville been confined to bed all afternoon. Becca's realised she's been neglecting My Belle's need to party.