Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Beer for Becca 

Back when I could drink, a weekend with my mates when we around 30 was bottles of wine and I always brought white - we may have popped down to the pub for a beer but wine is a much more pleasant way of getting drunk.

4 hours ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Her 90 days are up. Remember she was there when Megan was there then she went home and came back also last time she done the same thing she turn in her receipt then 2 day later she was gone

I thought Rebecca and Belle both arrived at the Same time ! Rebecca replaced Anna when she moved to B1 and Belle arrived on that day. 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Becca just open a new bottle white wine for her

Miscalculation by the young. They've gone too soon. My Belle :heart: will be out of it before Jasmin goes to bed, although she's being restrained at the moment there will come a tipping point when she'll satrt drinking it like water because that's what happens with here. At a couple of parties she had gone before they got going.

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I thought Rebecca and Belle both arrived at the Same time ! Rebecca replaced Anna when she moved to B1 and Belle arrived on that day. 

Was Anna in B2? I didn't know. I thought it was Lola, Megan and Amy and Rebecca replaced Amy. But no doubt the dates are listed.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Was Anna in B2? I didn't know. I thought it was Lola, Megan and Amy and Rebecca replaced Amy. But no doubt the dates are listed.

Anna replaced Amy in B2 then she moved to B1 when Irma and Ilona left!

• Upvote 1