Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle has also being doing her receipts and now she's going in that cupboard where she stored her stuff the night before she went on her assignment/date ready to move into B2. Read in to that what you will but I hope she moves into Becca's room.

I'm hoping she has not decided to go early, Becca checked her receipts several times in the last few weeks so its not uncommon for Belle to be checking in things after all she is only a few weeks away from leaving. She probably just wants stuff to be in order.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle has also being doing her receipts and now she's going in that cupboard where she stored her stuff the night before she went on her assignment/date ready to move into B2. Read in to that what you will but I hope she moves into Becca's room.

She was looking for something and with Lola heard on Rebecca's phone she must have been telling her where to find it. Belle pulled out a folder of papers from the cupboard and put them back. She also realised the twister game and Lola's red robe was in there !

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She was looking for something and with Lola heard on Rebecca's phone she must have been telling her where to find it. Belle pulled out a folder of papers from the cupboard and put them back. She also realised the twister game and Lola's red robe was in there !

I thought the robe was still there. Maybe Becca should have worn it last night - it smacks off naughty :biggrin:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Thanks to Belle for giving us some naked dancing even if it was only for a very short time. I hope this is not an end to your naked dancing, My Belle :heart:, although i realise it will be difficult for you to party by yorself unless you talk Jasmin around to joining you. Jasmin need not be naked, just so long as you are and bot even naked just bottomless would be fine. And please take Becca's room or Caro's room if Jasmin takes it because there are better views in Becca's shower and for dancing in Becca's room. Caro's cameras are great. At the moment you are hidden when you change.

38 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

She went out at around 14.35 dressed in her holey jeans and leather jacket but no suitcase so I'm wondering if she has gone to see RLC people for a final payday?

I have always wondered about the envelopes. When My Belle was going to leave she went out for a very brief time before returning with an envelope stuffed with cash. I assume it is from a bank or a money transfer place ... I don't imagine there's an RLC office in Barcelona but I could be wrong - but wherever she got it from it was very close to B1.