Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

14:57 Damn My Belle's :heart: panties on already but when she went to Jasmin's room Jasmin's panties were off. Did anyone see whether she gave good views before and why were they off again. I had stopped watching J because her panties were on but she fooled me.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

14:57 Damn My Belle's :heart: panties on already but when she went to Jasmin's room Jasmin's panties were off. Did anyone see whether she gave good views before and why were they off again. I had stopped watching J because her panties were on but she fooled me.

She just put on a different pair of panties.

19 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Yep I'd go along with that plan. It could actually work out that they both leave together at the end of the month/beginning December which would be Jasmin on a two month and Belle just shy of her 3 month stay.

I agree, leave them be now. Then start over. But we know RLC dont do things that make sence.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

in these girls I see myself when I was in the military and was expecting the day to come home ....
do not live at the situation as a holiday in Barcelona but as a job. although basically a job is .....

Listen I don't won't break your bubble entirely but you are in major denial. My Belle has behaved as if she was enjoying herself from Day 1 in B1 and she said as much on the phone. She is exhibitionist - hence thinking about going out in no panties and outrage see through outfits.

No-one has ever treated this as a job so much as Becca. The smile rarely entered her face. There was no passion when she danced and she cammed and persuaded Jasmin with the money argument so I'm to ask you right now. Yes it may be a job but one girl has treated her time with a substantially better humour so why do you say it's a job for her but say nothing about Becca.

Just to be clear I don't  criticise Becca with for moment - she has her reasons and I am grateful for what she did - but arguing that girls should go because it is job is targetting the wrong reason.

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Wonder if last night long talking session had something to do with Jasmin sleeping naked?

I don't think so. That was just a decision she took and really I am very pleasantly surprised. We have no right to expect anything but if a girl thinks the viewers would like to see this then she is respecting the audience and if she gets a bonus which I doubt she would for this, then good on her. I always thought they got bonuses anyway and if people accept that and accept what Barcelona is then they will not keep moaning. This does not mean that some girls genuinely enjoy their time her like Irma and My Belle and several others like Polya and even Megan by the end.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Senti io non voglio non rompere la bolla del tutto, ma si è in grave negazione. Il mio Belle si è comportato come se si stava godendo dal giorno 1 in B1 e lei ha detto tanto al telefono. Lei è esibizionista - quindi pensando di andare in senza mutandine e indignazione vedere attraverso abiti.

Nessuno ha mai trattato questo come un lavoro così tanto come Becca. Il sorriso raramente è entrato il suo viso. Non c'era passione, quando ballava e si cammed e convinse Jasmin con l'argomento soldi, quindi sono a chiedere in questo momento. Si può essere un lavoro, ma una ragazza ha trattato il suo tempo con un umorismo sostanzialmente migliore in modo Perché dici che è un lavoro per lei, ma non parlare Becca.

Giusto per essere chiari Non critico Becca con per il momento - ha le sue ragioni e sono grato per quello che ha fatto - ma sostenendo che le ragazze dovrebbero andare perché è compito è quello rivolte la ragione sbagliata.

I'm not talking about rebecca.
She is already the past.
I value this.
and I agree with you that only girl to be confirmed in bc2 is Belle.
and I hope to see you again as in the days of lola

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Well she wasn't going to dress Belle but actually My Belle :heart: does not sleep naked often sadly.

No but sometimes what someone else is seen to do can put the idea in to her head. You have said it many times when thinking Belle has covered up because Jasmin was covered up. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I'm not talking about rebecca.
She is already the past.
I value this.
and I agree with you that only girl to be confirmed in bc2 is Belle.
and I hope to see you again as in the days of lola

It's OK. Mikelima. I do understand your frustration but thanks to RLC banning the Happy Juice nothing will happen and right now only My Belle :heart: would take advantage of it anyway and there is no-one her for her to play with.

Because of her late night we got no sexy shower before My Belle went out. I am naturally disappointed but I have faith she will give us a show when she gets back and if she does not there is always tomorrow and the next day. Right now this apartment is perfect for me. Would I like to see Belle and Jasmin have sex - of course I would but we have to be realistic.

I do understand you are annoyed but petitioning RLC to ruin my good time, i am going to take issue with especially as we have less than 3 weeks left of Belle now.

• Upvote 1