Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW if you want some metrics on RLC

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/reallifecam.com

Notice that the rise started with the opening of B2 even before the parties happened. Also that RLC is more popular in Europe and Canada than in the US which means that this current schedule in B2 unfriendly to Europeans could be pissing off 70% of their customers.

I wonder if RLC has abandoned its policy of the higher paid girls willing to do more to return to the formula of the 2Ks which was just pretty girls hanging around a sofa although I can't imagine Kami wasn't being paid well. 

18 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle :heart: counts out 4000 Euros this time. I wonder if this is the end. If so this has been a terrible last couple of days.

Has Jasmin gone to collect her money?

Prob the rest of what she was owed when she thought she was short the other day! To be fair she has earned every penny up to 2 days ago. But since has just been a zombie ! Maybe she does not like this stay up all night rubbish and has decided to go home early!

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Prob the rest of what she was owed when she thought she was short the other day! To be fair she has earned every penny up to 2 days ago. But since has just been a zombie ! Maybe she does not like this stay up all night rubbish and has decided to go home early!

Well this is what I fear. Too many people complaining this pair were boring whenJasmin was starting to open up and My Belle :heart: had got her groove back 

Unfortunately, although most of them seem unwilling to admit it, expected girl on girl action and anything less they considered dull.

Then someone at RLC had a stupid idea ... or maybe wanted to force them out. Well RLC, I am pretty sure you'll never get any of my money again ... if I'm right

• Upvote 2