Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Some days Belle shows she could be a true Exhibitionist, the dancing last night was done not only in front of camera but in front of the window with shutters up. Its clear other people can see her as you can sometimes see people in the other windows on cam 13.

My Belle is almost on a level with Irma and Leora, the 2 greatest RLC girls of all time. There is nothing from with being an exhibitionist especially for us.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone catch when My Belle walked towards the balcony on Cam 3? I missed it. She was on Cam 3 later but did not go as far inglorious light.

Then I missed her getting into bed on Cam 14 - I seem to be good at that.

Her door is open so no chance of a sexy dance I think but she has been wonderful this morning. If only she would get on all 4s on the bed and point that beautiful butt at the window so we could get the greatest view of heaven on Cam 14.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

That duvet is so annoying with her butt and pussy so close to being revealed. As far as I am concerned you can keep Jasmin, magnificent as those breasts are, for me it is My Belle all the way. I would spend so much money on her if she cammed on chaturbate, not that tame and cheap oufit Rebecca is on.

Who knows My Belle with her wonderful vivacious personality may be destined for greater things and with her English skills ...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That duvet is so annoying with her butt and pussy so close to being revealed. As far as I am concerned you can keep Jasmin, magnificent as those breasts are, for me it is My Belle all the way. I would spend so much money on her if she cammed on chaturbate, not that tame and cheap oufit Rebecca is on.

Annoying thing is she is not doing it on purpose, that duvet just manages to stay in position to cover her up 

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Annoying thing is she is not doing it on purpose, that duvet just manages to stay in position to cover her up 

I know we are unlucky with My Belle's nudity. She always gets the worst room. I mean how often is she naked in that corner of her room which the cameras cannot see? If only she would swap wit Jasmin. A bigger bed means more room for that duvet to move and Jasmin's cameras are just great to watch her lying in bed.

• Upvote 1