Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

Oh that blocking duvet again. I think My Belle does know and she is teasing us. It has been a fantastic last 20 hours from MY Belle and if people are finding this dull they are mad. Of course for all I know Rebecca is getting her wish and is opening Jasmin's flower but I have eyes only for My Belle - not that I wouldn't love to see jasmin's flower open. I just want to see My Belle much more.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My PC crashed - does anybody have the last 15 minutes of My Belle on Cam 14. Please PM me, It seems she has moved a lot. I cannot believe the timing. Once again she is so close if only should take the duvet from her ass we would have the greatest view ever.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My PC crashed - does anybody have the last 15 minutes of My Belle on Cam 14. Please PM me, It seems she has moved a lot. I cannot believe the timing. Once again she is so close if only should take the duvet from her ass we would have the greatest view ever.

did you not see that she bate precisely?

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

did you not see that she bate precisely?

LOL It might have been mentioned

About 2.16-2.30 is the period I didn't see.

I do hope someone can help me out. It was just a disaster. Just clicked on the wrong pop-up I guess and Kaspersky told me that somehow the annoying speedbit had sneaked on my PC again. I have killed that so many times in the registry with Malware Bytes and Adware Cleaner and I haven't even been to any dodgy sites.