Leora - Home Activities #75

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, Howard said:

I don't think it's normal for a 30 year old to spend 90% of her time on the phone (whether in convo or social media).  Often I don't think she realizes she's an adult who SHOULD have normal adult responsibilities. The RLC bubble can easily make her think she's forever 21.

To be honest , if you live alone in an apartment , it makes it even more “ tempting “ to be occupied with the mobile since it is also a way to not feel so alone . If there were more activities inside , a more normal life let’s say , I think we would definitely see the mobile in use ( as she loves it obviously ) but maybe a bit less than what’s happening now . 

46 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently, you don't have anything else to contribute in these threads since all you ever seem to do is mention the same comments over and over again, and it is absolutely certain that 99.9% of others would rather see that attractive woman doing anything rather than reading the same comments somewhere from someone over and over again. 

You are right .. again 👏👏

Learn to answer what you read by others if you want to comment about it and not distract with your post referring to different subjects . 

Please continue with your “ indirect “ blaming of what I say here , I don’t know what do you expect that you will achieve. Jimbo gave you an answer , i don’t see you so sensitive with others . Perhaps it is only your A side of the record that plays the negative  posts that you are offended reading and not the B side with the positive posts and comments that satisfy your needs and isn’t essential  to be mentioned either .  

Keep on , I will answer to you only if I consider that you said something worth of analyzing any actions of the participant or criticizing her of any of her contribution apart from masturbating , she’s as you say the “ beautiful tenant known as Leora “ . 

Bonsoir

Je pense que leora va renter quand je serais dans mon lit

Elle est peut-être au salon quand elle est sortie elle était habillée en survêtement crème et sans soutien-gorge juste laver les dents et pas de douche

Ce soir ce sera bain et peut être une bâte à la suite

Les autres filles ne m’intéressent pas je trouve leurs fêtes ridicules juste mon avis je veux blesser personnes

Je vais vous souhaiter une très bonne soirée

• Thanks 1