Leora - Home Activities #75

pulo filipe

16 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonsoir

Je pense que leora va renter quand je serais dans mon lit

Elle est peut-être au salon quand elle est sortie elle était habillée en survêtement crème et sans soutien-gorge juste laver les dents et pas de douche

Ce soir ce sera bain et peut être une bâte à la suite

Les autres filles ne m’intéressent pas je trouve leurs fêtes ridicules juste mon avis je veux blesser personnes

Je vais vous souhaiter une très bonne soirée

good night patou and wife and Daughter

❤️🦆🦆🦆❤️

great happy night 

See you tomorrow and sweet dreams 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I have been reflecting on the opposition to my use of the term "abandoned" by some members, with reference to my attempt to describe Leora's present attention to the project. Initially, I thought it was only the inability of some members to understand nuance, and that they mistook my assertion for the literal meaning, rather than my intended ... "she still comes to work most days, but her heart is no longer in the job". A friend who is nearing retirement, recently reminded me of a more appropriate term of art to describe Leora's current situation. My friend is counting down the days "to freedom", he no longer cares about his work of the people who is his audience, and he only does enough at work to keep from getting fired. My new phrase to describe this phenomena is ROJ...Retired on the Job. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2