Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

what about the night becca and bele were dancing and she came out and bitched about the music as if she had to get up in the morning or something that is the time I am talking about,oh and no listening to music we are going to watch tv every single night crap

Well I saw that but I wasn't quite sure about it - they actually, unlike I thought originally, kept the door shut because of the noise. That was the same night Jasmin then blocked Belle from dancing later because she was watching TV. So i did not hear what Jasmin said on either occasion but yes she did it seemed get in the way deliberately that night but that was one night. And yes they did have to wait increasingly long until she was gone but I don't think that was a deliberate action on her part.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I saw that but I wasn't quite sure about it - they actually, unlike I thought originally, kept the door shut because of the noise. That was the same night Jasmin then blocked Belle from dancing later because she was watching TV. So i did not hear what Jasmin said on either occasion but yes she did it seemed get in the way deliberately that night but that was one night. And yes they did have to wait increasingly long until she was gone but I don't think that was a deliberate action on her part.

And EMMETT I have been critical of Jasmin a lot of time for the same reason, which I stated before she joined B2 and that was not that she did not do enough because girls have done much less than her but the effect that she would have on others and she undoubtedly did. I've heard other people state that Becca and Belle should have been stronger in getting their way with Jasmin but Becca is an introvert herself (very socially shy in groups) and did her best with Jasmin. I think Becca really fancied Jasmin which did not help but Jasmin had a far stronger personality. As for My Belle :heart: she hates conflict - there be reasons in her past for this - and her instincts are to flee so I do not think if she had an issue with Jasmin staying up that she would have raised it at all. 

• Upvote 2