Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

Once more My Belle :heart: teases us by pulling down the panties to reveal the top of her kitty but we don't even get that whereas last night we got an hour of her naked pussy facing the camera when it was too dark to make it out. Less than 2 weeks left for her now and we need to see that pussy glisten in the morning light. She's now out on the balcony.

Off to the kitchen and Jasmin's up.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How I am going to live without seeing my smiling happy lively Belle:heart: every day? I just have to hope she cams. With her personality she should make plenty of money and because she speaks such good English that will only increase her popularity. If she were home on her own she'd probably be dancing naked in her room anyway - she's just that kind of girl.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

11:50 She's taken a towel to sit on the balcony - it may be too cold for sunbathing out there. Where is that balcony cam!!!!

12:22 This is very promising. I did not expect to see Michelle back in B2 so soon - she only just got to B1 - but it does sadly mean last chance of a sexy shower and show from My Belle :heart: this afternoon and indeed she has just washed her underarms and put on her jogging gear. My Belle :heart: watchers will know this is only a guarantee of an eventual shower which could be just before she goes to bed so not a sexy one.
Michelle is on the sofa.

Sia is out as usual. Jasmin is in bed as usual. I think she was only up to go to the toilet, such an entertaining girl ...

12:27 Michelle and My Belle :heart: go out.

12:35 Jasmin does some stretching thrusting her boobs out as if they need any help to impress and puts on her jogging gear. Soon all 3/4 will be out of the apartment separately. She goes to look for Belle but I'm afraid she'll have to jog alone.

Can you just for a moment imagine the last 6 weeks with Rebecca, Michelle and My Belle :heart: as the line up? Nobody but the most hardcore orgy demanders would have been complaining and in all honesty with the type of girls they were I could have seen a 3some happening with naked dancing most nights. Michelle wasn't in Barcelona so it's a moot point and we have had very pleasant views of Jasmin but the last 40 days could have been so much entertaining for the majority of us. 

12:40 Sia back before Jasmin leaves.