Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Michelle eat breakfast with a corona beer

There is often a strong correlation between alcohol and fun but yes if My Belle:heart: starts too early we have seen the consequences several times. I have seen her go around looking to drink from any bottles or glasses lying around. One night Beard One ploughed with alcohol which was the biggest waste of time imaginable. First she's going to drink anyway and second she was ought cold very early in that party. Michelle looks as though she might be a tad more controlled but we all know what happens when My Belle:heart: meets alcohol - 4 times out of 5 it's fun and then worry.

Have to say Michelle is a real cutie pie and has no trouble talking to any of the others.

I would like to see RLC get all the girls time on site to with in 2 weeks of each other. It would help them to get to know each other better.

• Upvote 1

Just now, DES7469 said:

Have to say Michelle is a real cutie pie and has no trouble talking to any of the others.

I would like to see RLC get all the girls time on site to with in 2 weeks of each other. It would help them to get to know each other better.

Yes she seems like she can easily make friends with anyone, she has had good chats with all the girls. 

• Upvote 1