Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hace 5 minutos, DES7469 dijo:

Parece Belle es molesto. O ESTA observando algo triste en la televisión?

That makes you ask me, I see that Mich turned to B1, and Belle's face, it's all a poem ... Has something happened? Some kind of discussion with his boy, with Jas ... we know if RLC does not want Mich to spend so much time in B2 ... Belle's face seems to indicate that something is not right.

Actually here is an example of not real life. My Belle :heart: of all people puts on panties before washing her hair because she is bending over. She and a lot of the Barca girls do and have done this. At home there is no way they would bother so it is a bit annoying. They are very aware all the time of what they are and are not showing so real life is not that close. For instance would we have seen last night's display of Belle's arse in the daylight or with the light on, I doubt it. When she wants to she will show it but that's maybe happened twice since she came here - I don't believe she realised during the massage. But as well as not bating, nudity even for My Belle is something they think about and therefore not real life.

No naked dancing today.

Or anything else at this rate. I thought Jasmin was doing her hair to go out but now she's just watching her tablet.

It's like life is lived in this apartment at the slowest pace imaginable most of the time and only Michelle can liven it up. I am not sure why she did not stay in B2 because she is not doing a lot in B1.

17:56 Jasmin's put some tights on and then climbed back into bed. She did exercise earlier in the afternoon but clearly is tired out from ... no beats me as well. lethargy seems to be over whelming the 2 pixies. We are a long way from the energy of B1 a couple of months ago. 

My Belle :heart: has always been obsessed with her phone but now it's just taking her whole day and off course even when naked dancing she has to check it on every 3-4 minutes.

I saw a survey saying the average 3-4 year old now spends over 1 hour on line a day - there is no hope.

Yes we are spending our time online as well but we did stuff first.

• Upvote 1