Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michelle and Sia do appear to be getting on well in each other's company. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see Michelle move into b-2 when Belle leaves which I reckon could be next Thursday 1st December but then who takes the big room? Jasmin has done 41 days to date (10 in b-1 & 31 in b-2) so if she is on a two month stint she would only have 19 days left and a three month would mean she'd be there over Christmas but I can't see that if she is so besotted with her boyfriend I can't see them being apart for the festive season. I reckon she will leave around 8th December leaving Michelle,Sia and a.n.other in b-2 for Christmas.

Any other ideas?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Michelle and Sia do appear to be getting on well in each other's company. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see Michelle move into b-2 when Belle leaves which I reckon could be next Thursday 1st December but then who takes the big room? Jasmin has done 41 days to date (10 in b-1 & 31 in b-2) so if she is on a two month stint she would only have 19 days left and a three month would mean she'd be there over Christmas but I can't see that if she is so besotted with her boyfriend I can't see them being apart for the festive season. I reckon she will leave around 8th December leaving Michelle,Sia and a.n.other in b-2 for Christmas.

Any other ideas?

Im sure Christmas is in january for them so it would not be out of the question for Jasmin to stay, but based on all the reciepts and tickets etc she was sorting on the table the other day i would say she is only doing 2 months. I was thinking myself Michelle could be lining up a move to B2. But if that was her plan she could have just moved in with Belle anyway like Rebecca did with Lola. 

Christmas Day is January 7th in Ukraine 

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im sure Christmas is in january for them so it would not be out of the question for Jasmin to stay, but based on all the reciepts and tickets etc she was sorting on the table the other day i would say she is only doing 2 months. I was thinking myself Michelle could be lining up a move to B2. But if that was her plan she could have just moved in with Belle anyway like Rebecca did with Lola. 

Yep, On Christmas Eve last year  Irma, Ilona and Anna was out on the club and Irma became drunk

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Good point sulzer, I forgot they respect the orthodox Christmas in Ukraine. I would still be surprised to see her do the full three months though. I wouldn't complain if she did; I can't get enough of that superb body of hers although she'll need to be careful she doesn't wear that bed out if she stays much longer :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

So Michele's trip which started with lingerie and wine ends in nothing.  It wouldn't make sense for her to return for a couple of days so the chances of a repeat of the first night seem slim at best until My Belle's final night. Very disappointing. I do feel let down because intentions seemed obvious and in the end there was no reason for the party wear and no reason for the early night.

Looks like we are going to continue to live in Jasmin's world.