Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle :heart: post shower, which was not a sexy one but with lots more shaving, is on the bed in her towel ... if only the towel was off.

She's having a beauty treatment. Always makes her feel better. 

10 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

But I must confess I'm watching other places at the moment.

I will still keep watching My Belle :heart: She is the only reason I pay so it would be kind of stupid of me if I didn't but was over at The Goddess's when she had a conversation with a man at the door involving signing documents but Eva 's barking was driving me mad ... otherwise I stay og Mt Belle :heart:

• Upvote 1

Michelle is unpacking 2 big bags of groceries in apt 2. So it look like she not going back two apt 1 no time soon. Well i had hope in her but not now. That apt is jinxed. I also notice that Michelle will show nudity around Belle but she won't show nudity around Sia or Jasmin or take a shower.

1 minute ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Michelle is unpacking 2 big bags of groceries in apt 2. So it look like she not going back two apt 1 no time soon. Well i had hope in her but not now. That apt is jinxed. I also notice that Michelle will show nudity around Belle but she won't show nudity around Sia or Jasmin or take a shower.

Michelle had a bath this morning

• Upvote 1