Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

It's looking like the BF thing could be a problem with Candy and Michelle. But we shall see. Although in the case of Michelle it won't matter as much I think. Michelle I believe will be a good performer. (pun intended) :cool:

Now if you'll excuse me I can't seem to take my eyes off of B1 at the moment.:biggrin:

You don't need excusing, Jessica is hot stuff

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

The question is Is My Belle:heart: going to give waiting another go this evening or is she going to remember that as house leader she must push the other girls into partying Belle style?

My guess would be the former but it's got to stop some time surely.

How many chances will she give him, surely he would not dare let her down again. If so she is one incredibly tolerant girl,

I take it all back and my apologies to Michelle who was anything but selfish last night; she was a star The sort of sexy show to whoever was on the phone and the rear pussy/bum views were a joy to behold and what adorable assets she owns. I was spell bound :angel: Candy in the shower has shown she has what it takes and is a gem, a nicely built gem at that and a worthy replacement for Jasmin even though Michelle is in her room and Sia I reckon will be a slow burner. Then down the road with Jessica giving us an insight to what she could be capable of this morning and gelling well with Lima & Melissa, stability has been restored at last in both apartments. 

All the new girls are beautiful and the signs are pointing to a exciting next couple of months with the omens for a very happy Christmas favourable ::) ::)

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Thanks. Watching The Goddess at the moment.

I should have said nothing as far as naked goes. But I figured that was what you were getting at. Although Pixie Jess and lima had a nice work out in the LR.

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle is smitten with her phone (or whoever she is texting) at present so your not missing much

Thanks she must have taken of the clingfilm and changed her panties so I did not not know whether she'd showered or got on the bed naked. I'm interested in the other girls obviously but you know where my priority lies.