Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I remember My Belle:heart:'s only gone for this glamorous look twice and the other time was when she went on her overnight trip. With her dates it has either been dressed to kill in leather, a slutty look (not calling her a slut but it describes the outfit) with a short skirt or a casual look. Usually (well when she was in B1 all the time  and starting in B2) she goes for an outrageous clubbing/party look to make the men just go WOW! Very much designed for the dance floor where is this is for a classy evening out.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

So Belle's farewell will be out of the apartment. Shame but i do not begrudge her of that. 

think Irma, Ilona, and Anna went out when one of them was leaving ??????

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Sia still getting ready. Belle's handbag still on her dressing table but no sign of her.

Well one would hope the other girls are paying but then I am sure that My Belle :heart: has a lot more RLC money than Candy or Sia are ever going to get. Maybe Michelle covers her selfishness by being generous with her money?