Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

look like jamine don't like her she never speak with her this girl is so patetic lazy its time for her to leave rlc would better to all of us 

she is jealous because these other girls can do what they want and she can not.she is being controlled by someone else.

34 minutes ago, bigskyfly said:

On cam15?

Yes because Belle was asleep. I think I would rather seen her changing in Belle's room though.

It is a shame that My Belle :heart: has put her panties on. She just hasn't got nudity at the level of Leora, Lima, a few others and recently Melissa and Michelle. Walking around naked, sexy naked dancing (until Leora's recent arse dancing) and showers, My Belle is the best at, but on her bed she has shown relatively little and when the light is good those are the best shots as witness most of the couples' girls.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes because Belle was asleep. I think I would rather seen her changing in Belle's room though.

It is a shame that My Belle :heart: has put her panties on. She just hasn't got nudity at the level of Leora, Lima, a few others and recently Melissa and Michelle. Walking around naked, sexy naked dancing (until Leora's recent arse dancing) and showers, My Belle is the best at, but on her bed she has shown relatively little and when the light is good those are the best shots as witness most of the couples' girls.

I think if Belle was alone a lot more she would be nude much more. But then we would lose a lot of her interactions with others. Look at Melissa how comfortable she was nude last night without anyone else in the apartment and knowing no one was coming home. Belle seemed to have no issue in been nude more when Rebecca was around. I think she goes through little phases of how exhibitionistic she feels.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I think if Belle was alone a lot more she would be nude much more. But then we would lose a lot of her interactions with others. Look at Melissa how comfortable she was nude last night without anyone else in the apartment and knowing no one was coming home. Belle seemed to have no issue in been nude more when Rebecca was around. I think she goes through little phases of how exhibitionistic she feels.

She definitely goes through phases but I detect no issue except with Jasmin at first which was funny because she didn't know that Jasmin had walked naked through the house a couple of times and in front of Becca at the time so it was not really necessary. The naked dancing she does not do in front of Jasmin but I think did while Sia was there. However it is now many days since naked dancing happened while it was light and yet in the first couple of days of being in the room we had her giving her best pussy shots ever and she danced naked twice. I think maybe she is just good sat showing what she wants because on the bed and the couch Rebecca showed more (I believe - I was mainly watching My Belle as usual) she does hid ethe detail well. A couple of days ago she had very long period of having a pussy point at Cam 8 at the far end of the bed but no detail could be made out so maybe she knows what she is doing.

BTW earlier there was another longish batch of texting on the toilet ... it's OK My Belle we can't see what you are texting.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She definitely goes through phases but I detect no issue except with Jasmin at first which was funny because she didn't know that Jasmin had walked naked through the house a couple of times and in front of Becca at the time so it was not really necessary. The naked dancing she does not do in front of Jasmin but I think did while Sia was there. However it is now many days since naked dancing happened while it was light and yet in the first couple of days of being in the room we had her giving her best pussy shots ever and she danced naked twice. I think maybe she is just good sat showing what she wants because on the bed and the couch Rebecca showed more (I believe - I was mainly watching My Belle as usual) she does hid ethe detail well. A couple of days ago she had very long period of having a pussy point at Cam 8 at the far end of the bed but no detail could be made out so maybe she knows what she is doing.

BTW earlier there was another longish batch of texting on the toilet ... it's OK My Belle we can't see what you are texting.

Remember Carolina kissed Jas tits and she liked it 

• Upvote 1