Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

Tout le monde voit que Michelle est mignonne, jeune et sexy! Elle n'a pas peur de se montrer devant les cams, soit à B1 ou soit à B2. En plus si Belle est son amie, qu'elle lui montre son amitié. Or, cela ne se fait plus, et c'est bien dommage, car je voyait quelque chose d'intéressant avec ses 2 filles sublimes, dynamiques et volontaires pour mettre une certaine ambiance (danser, massages, etc...)

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, happyone said:

or is it that she read all of the excitement that Michelle was generating and is jealous or afraid she might steal Belle's thunder?

could be but when belle was getting ready to go out she and michelle had some words and exchanged mean looks

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No because she likes to party with someone and Michelle is her only chance in B2. I think it is to do with outside.

Oh no Miss Dullsville is at the table. 

My Belle and Michelle should just stay in Belle's room - plenty of space to dance.

I haven't seen anything suggesting that Belle has a desire to do that. Quite the opposite in fact. Whatever is going on, I don't believe it has anything to do with Jasmin.

• Upvote 1

The reason why Belle has been performing is because there is no-one else in B2 to do it.

Like I said she likes to be part of a team so Michelle and her need to be on the same page at the same time and at the moment they do not look like they are. Belle does not like Ilona tell her stories because they are better but because she simply has to. She wants to tell people her stories but if the camera was off she would be doing exactly the same and that includes dancing in her bedroom.

J'ai vu quelques messages concernant la venue d'Anna. Comment savez-vous cela? Sachant qu'elle est partie le 29 Sept.. Je croyais qu'il fallait une durée de minimum 3 mois avant de pouvoir revenir.

Quelqu'un a des explications à ce sujet? Merci.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The reason why Belle has been performing is because there is no-one else in B2 to do it.

Like I said she likes to be part of a team so Michelle and her need to be on the same page at the same time and at the moment they do not look like they are. Belle does not like Ilona tell her stories because they are better but because she simply has to. She wants to tell people her stories but if the camera was off she would be doing exactly the same and that includes dancing in her bedroom.

I just don't understand. It has looked to me like Michelle has been trying to get Belle to play everyday and Belle wants no part of it. Jasmin doesn't seem to even be in the equation. When you say "Belle does not like Ilona ...", did you mean to say Jasmin?

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Wonder if that was the Emperor on the phone to Michelle (she did not say much) in response to her complaining about My Belle not getting her pretty arse into gear. Michelle came her for shows and My Belle is not playing.

Michelle looks like she does not know what to do or say, she is been outcast at the moment

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Wonder if that was the Emperor on the phone to Michelle (she did not say much) in response to her complaining about My Belle not getting her pretty arse into gear. Michelle came her for shows and My Belle is not playing.

if michelle is complaining she needs to stop....belle tried to get michelle to play the first night and it was michelle who put on the brakes ..... and if i have learned anything about belle she only asks once and if you turn her down its not likely she will ask again