Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

hm .. Is partly disappointed at Belle action right now. Here, many of us took off to the skies, and now she seems to give up, and in a big way just lie down and just die. Nah something is not true, then she has given so much good in itself, and while the other lethargic have been traveling on a shrimp sandwich at the expense of Belle good and wonderfully entertaining spirit. Personally I think it is very sad to know that she would leave the apartment soon. But is it that she just want to give up everything she so adorable always have shown up, well, then maybe it is best for Belle yourself to find new ways in life to start again to recover a new superpower again. You will have only touched to see this beautiful creature to suffer a few days she has left. But of course, I really want to see much more of her in a different and new apartment setting with as good lighting and cameras, just like Leora has been in her home, where Belle can decide both the choice of music and give all of her beautiful best. just so she joined with equally beautiful Michelle. For these two beautiful creatures are really worth seeing together and so enjoyed more of. ???

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope My Belle returns. As I have said in the past I hope she gets an apartment like K&K with someone who will party with her. That's what she needs. I think life has been very wearing for since Lola left. With Becca at least she had someone to help her but now she is stuck with 2 tame creatures whereas she is wild. Michelle is wild too but she has become subdued. 

My Belle :heart: is a natural and fearless entertainer with a big personality like Leora, Kristy, Irma and Ilona. She deserves better than the tedium of the last 6 weeks. 

OK Kristy isn't fearless (like Kami now is) but she is  a natural.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I really hope My Belle returns. As I have said in the past I hope she gets an apartment like K&K with someone who will party with her. That's what she needs. I think life has been very wearing for since Lola left. With Becca at least she had someone to help her but now she is stuck with 2 tame creatures whereas she is wild. Michelle is wild too but she has become subdued. 

My Belle :heart: is a natural and fearless entertainer with a big personality like Leora, Kristy, Irma and Ilona. She deserves better than the tedium of the last 6 weeks. 

I take it you sent Belle a lovely message as she has been beaming at her phone since she retrieved it from her room.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I take it you sent Belle a lovely message as she has been beaming at her phone since she retrieved it from her room.

LOL you know I don't contact the girls, but if she cammed I'd be with her all day. :heart::biggrin:

• Upvote 1