Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You know you can get attached to some of the girls here. It's ridiculous but true. I've been sad when a few have left, the obvious ones everyone keeps talking about but one of the saddest moments when Belle moved to B2! I couldn't see her! I was crying out for a party where everyone get on at B1 but it didn't really happen. BB is right. She's a star but I think she's winding down now :sad:

Well it was too much for me - I had to go premium sadly too late for the best parties, but I didn't join to see them just My Belle.
I won't be upset if The Goddess leaves because she has had one hell of a run, but I was a bit bothered when Ilona left although the first time it was only for a brief trip - once we understood how long girls where like to stay it became more acceptable. I was worried that Masha might leave because of visa considerations but of course she didn't. Rumours recently surfaced that Masha's year was up but again they are still there fucking more than ever. I also wondered whether Nelly might leave after the wedding but I think while Dasha and Masha are still in the project she'll stay - she loves it so much.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Usted sabe que puede quedar atado a algunas de las chicas aquí. Es ridículo pero cierto. He estado triste cuando unos pocos se han ido, los que todo el mundo sigue hablando de obvio, pero uno de los momentos más tristes cuando Belle se trasladó a B2! No podía verla! Yo estaba llorando fuera para una fiesta en la que todos se lleven en al B1, pero en realidad no sucedió. BB es el adecuado. Ella es una estrella, pero creo que está terminando ahora:sad:

I knew I was not looking at her, that's why I was happy ... I'm jokey

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

That's the thing with Belle she can perk up at any time

Well her 2 friends are out on the balcony, maybe smoking. maybe plotting but they did look back to her as if asking if she wanted to come without much expectation.

Earlier Candy talk a call in the WC - I'm guessing her BF.

Belle read too many negative comments ... besides I'm afraid her plans have not come out as she wanted.   He could have done the bath of the century, but a little bird said to me, that this afternoon was annoying ... some message or call ?, I answered, but I have not had answer. You will know more than I do, for sure.

Just now, vortios said:

Belle read too many negative comments ... besides I'm afraid her plans have not come out as she wanted.   He could have done the bath of the century, but a little bird said to me, that this afternoon was annoying ... some message or call ?, I answered, but I have not had answer. You will know more than I do, for sure.

I was having my leg cut open this afternoon and wasn't B2 under UM as well - all I know was happy sexy getting ready to go out Belle.