Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

10:20 My Belle back in her usual position on the couch making phone calls. I am really get the feeling that she might not make it to the end of week and she might actually be out much of the time as well. It's the weekend so the man might find it easier to get away from whatever it is that has prevented him seeing her the last few days.  He says he's 40 - well I could easily pass for 45 ... I should have gone for it!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes but I wasn't claiming at any point that she was. It was relevant because the subject was My Belle and me being distracted from her.

I am afraid you cannot hide your enormous error by pretending I've  made a mistake LOL :biggrin:

You take care of Belle and B2, so can I take a walk to B1 today :) 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes but I wasn't claiming at any point that she was. It was relevant because the subject was My Belle and me being distracted from her.

I am afraid you cannot hide your enormous error by pretending I've  made a mistake LOL :biggrin:

Of course I did claim that what I read was on the B2 thread not the B1 thread  - curses I have been folied. LOL

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

You take care of Belle and B2, so can I take a walk to B1 today :) 

If Belle doesn't go out ... not wasting my time with the other girls. :rolleyes:

It will be, if she stays in, My Belle:heart: makes phone calls or My Belle:heart: distracted by the phone, all day.
She may stop for a sexy shower I guess.