Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

17:59 Overnight bag out of the cupboard as she packs more things.She puts her costume away in a box and more clothes go into the suitcase. the end is nigh.

This reminds me of how down Irma was before leaving the first time.

Sexy underwear now into the suitcase. Maybe she's leaving before the 1st perhaps dissatisfied with her BF and the events of last night when a cuple of times she tried to physically drag Michelle towards the table but Michelle was having none of it (perhaps because she fell off last time) but basically apart from some nipple licking Michelle did not seem that keen on playing 

• Upvote 4

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

17:59 Overnight bag out of the cupboard as she packs more things.She puts her costume away in a box and more clothes go into the suitcase. the end is nigh.

BB I hope you have a lot of crying towels- you are going to need them:cry::sad:

17:12 My Belle :heart: stripped off to her knickers and then weirdly put her nightdress on and is now sitting on the edge of the bath dressed like that possibly trying to get the shower warm or maybe rinsing something. She is very subdued. Ah possibly just washing her feet with no joy on her face.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

17:12 My Belle :heart: stripped off to her knickers and then weirdly put her nightdress on and is now sitting on the edge of the bath dressed like that possibly trying to get the shower warm or maybe rinsing something. She is very subdued. Ah possibly just washing her feet with no joy on her face.

Another trip to the WC - several this afternoon and she is now cutting her toenails on the sofa

22 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Sexy underwear now into the suitcase. Maybe she's leaving before the 1st perhaps dissatisfied with her BF and the events of last night when a cuple of times she tried to physically drag Michelle towards the table but Michelle was having none of it (perhaps because she fell off last time) but basically apart from some nipple licking Michelle did not seem that keen on playing 

I said last night this could be Belle' s final show. I may have been right and it was ruined by Michelle really. Im not suprised she is preparing early i expected it from her. If she has everything pre booked which i suspect she has when the reciepts and tickets were out a few weeks ago then she will wont leave any earlier.

• Upvote 1

18:25 After more time on the phone and finishing her feet she curls up on the sofa, head on one cushion with a second grasped tight with her arms. Is this because of her "BF"? What a sad way to end a glorious stay for one the happiest most vibrant most entertaining girls the Barcelona apartments have ever seen.

8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I said last night this could be Belle' s final show. I may have been right and it was ruined by Michelle really. Im not suprised she is preparing early i expected it from her. If she has everything pre booked which i suspect she has when the reciepts and tickets were out a few weeks ago then she will wont leave any earlier.

Yes and Candy's non-stop moaning about her BF but Michelle only seems to want to entertain in very short bursts which she decides on. Candy made her contribution with the massage - it was just a shame the light was wrong and the position also because with My Belle:heart:'s writhing this was a step up from any other massage I've seen in B2.
I think she might be asleep now on the sofa. whatever it is, she's had enough of it.

It wouldn't surprise if Belle is a bit down at the end. Yes we've seen Irma and some others the same way. And it could also be a little of the guy thing but mostly I'd say it was just that she's had a good time for the most part and is sad to leave. As we are sad to see her go.:cry: 

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes and Candy's non-stop moaning about her BF but Michelle only seems to want to entertain in very short bursts which she decides on. Candy made her contribution with the massage - it was just a shame the light was wrong and the position also because with My Belle:heart:'s writhing this was a step up from any other massage I've seen in B2,
I think she might be asleep now on the sofa. whatever ever it is, she's had enough of it.

She does act like this after a night of drinking though but there could be something else bothering her for sure. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

It wouldn't surprise if Belle is a bit down at the end. Yes we've seen Irma and some others the same way. And it could also be a little of the guy thing but mostly I'd say it was just that she's had a good time for the most part and is sad to leave. As we are sad to see her go.:cry: 

Absolutely we will join her with the sadness. She will perk up when she gets excited about going to see her family. She must miss them very much by now.

• Upvote 2