Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belle had her two suitcases positioned by the door in the hall as if ready to leave.  She had her room to herself and went to bring both bags back to her bedroom.  She began retrieving items from various places and placing them in the two suitcases when Candy and Michelle entered the bedroom through the door to the balcony.  Since they came into the bedroom and plopped down on the bed Belle has not seemed interested in packing anything else.  Is she trying to keep them from seeing what she carries away?  That's the only thing that makes sense of this to me.

But thinking of it a little more, perhaps when she weighed the bags she realized she could carry more, so she is now trying to get those things she was prepared to leave.  

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Not my style to cry. You can have a few mock tears though.

but we all know you will be in mourning by friend:sad:

3 minutes ago, temp01 said:

Belle had her two suitcases positioned by the door in the hall as if ready to leave.  She had her room to herself and went to bring both bags back to her bedroom.  She began retrieving items from various places and placing them in the two suitcases when Candy and Michelle entered the bedroom through the door to the balcony.  Since they came into the bedroom and plopped down on the bed Belle has not seemed interested in packing anything else.  Is she trying to keep them from seeing what she carries away?  That's the only thing that makes sense of this to me.

Can they not see, they are just in the way. See with Jasmin I believe she was spoiled and that's why sometimes she behaved like she did but with Michelle she just seems oblivious to everyone else but herself. I've done packing when friends have come round - they either help or get out the way.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I rather thought she had more packing to do - I am not sure she realises how much she still has outside those 2 suitcases and the overnight bag.

Of course it could be that she's going to spend the last night with her "BF" and she'll actually leave RLC tomorrow morning which will explain why she has packed a day early.

Probably had to get the weight of them to see how much more she can cram in. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, temp01 said:

Blimey, that was quick - she's packed the towels already like all the rest of them do - it's like nicking hotel towels lol. Maybe she forgot where she hid her pink friend or did Stella take it? Either way if we have her for another night then glory be; she might have remembered she didn't give a good enough farewell performance. I must admit BB, she is looking the best I've seen her for a long time so here's hoping ::)

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Blimey, that was quick - she's packed the towels already like all the rest of them do - it's like nicking hotel towels lol. Maybe she forgot where she hid her pink friend or did Stella take it? Either way if we have her for another night then glory be; she might have remembered she didn't give a good enough farewell performance. I must admit BB, she is looking the best I've seen her for a long time so here's hoping ::)

Was it the green towels ?  As they are her own.