Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Yes I have pointed that out before. I'm angry because of Michelle's refusal to get naked with My Belle bacause we could have seen a lot more of My towards the end of her time. That's my real issue.

Your right to be angy about that. I still resent Michelle for spoiling that night. 

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Thanks to those of you who sent me pics of My Belle:heart: today. It seemed I did miss stuff in B1. I will reply to all of you but i do need a long rest first.

yes BB my old friend- you do need a rest, and you need to take care of yourself, and get well, I for one wish you the best:biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

the most serious and consistent is definitely Melissa.
never anything over the top but always sensual to the right point

Your spot on there. She is wonderful and sensual. Very nice girl. Yet they wont let her stay ! 

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes I have pointed that out before. I'm angry because of Michelle's refusal to get naked with My Belle bacause we could have seen a lot more of My towards the end of her time. That's my real issue.

Yes that is a valid complaint, but I wasn't specifically pointing as you, more at the general " YOU ARE SPOILING EVERYTHING" vibe on the forum.

the most serious and consistent is definitely Melissa.
never anything over the top but always sensual to the right point

100% agreed. I have tried to raise a fuss by posting and sending mail to RLC about that, and a few people responded - I am grateful to them, but if everyone on the forum complaining about the cam girls followed suit, we could probably have swayed RLC.

• Upvote 1