Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

i agree

Do you remember when Danaya bought a load of them to spell out Ilona on the table to cheer her up on her birthday after she could not fly home. They left them all to burn out on there own then. 

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Do you remember when Danaya bought a load of them to spell out Ilona on the table to cheer her up on her birthday after she could not fly home. They left them all to burn out on there own then. 

yes i remember seeing that, i did not know danaya bought them i just saw them on the table the next morning

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Not sure but when Michelle was out of the room it spread to a second thing. My Belle was completely oblivious. When she slept on the couch once she was quite close to a candle on the round table and with her hair it was a risk ... end these candles.

Well that's the second time I've seen her go completely unconscious and she has been in that state coming back from clubs on at least 3 occasions so that makes at least 5 times in all.

how long did belle sleep that one time after she had a long bout with the magic water wasnt it like 36 hours or some thing like that

Just now, longarm101 said:

yes i remember seeing that, i did not know danaya bought them i just saw them on the table the next morning

Irma and Ilona often came back from a shopping trip with them for their baths, so they may have started it all off.

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I thought that was really touching by Danaya - she had a couple of goes though because what she originally intended she didn't have enough candles for.

• Upvote 1

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Irma and Ilona often came back from a shopping trip with them for their baths, so they may have started it all off.

now those two went through a shit load of candles lol, so would most definitely agree with you on that point

44 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It's not a big deal, but everyone keeps saying vodka - it was definitely tequila. They were doing lemon and salt and said 'Tequila' many times :biggrin:

OK, I thought it was vodka, tequila explains a little more every shot tendon. Nevertheless, the respect of Michelle who drank straight from the bottle several times and persevered to the end. 

• Upvote 4

I have been reviewing last night and because she put those panties on and was too drunk later I would say there was only about 5 minutes if that of naked sexy dancing and then of course My Belle :heart: slept the wrong way so it wasn't really as great a night for pussy capture as I had hoped. Oh well - it was a very exciting night though.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

now those two went through a shit load of candles lol, so would most definitely agree with you on that point

But I still think there may have been a suggestion and I don't think it is entirely a legacy of Irma - although she had a great legacy.

21 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Not sure but when Michelle was out of the room it spread to a second thing. My Belle was completely oblivious. When she slept on the couch once she was quite close to a candle on the round table and with her hair it was a risk ... end these candles.

Well that's the second time I've seen her go completely unconscious and she has been in that state coming back from clubs on at least 3 occasions so that makes at least 5 times in all.

Michelle tried to take  Belles phone when she called her BF constantly. Belle pushed her away while she pushed the paperbag with Parisian bread that came over the candle. It took some time before Michelle discovered that it burned and she tried to blow out, then ran out to the kitchen for water.

Belle did not understand what happened and lay down on the couch. By Michelle was back, it had nearly extinguished by itself / bag burnt up. So she took only a little water to quench after.

Belle went to the bathroom (Cam15) and lay down on the floor. Michelle started clearing, Belle eventually came back, first on the couch, then in his bed.

• Upvote 2