Lina & Mark - New Couple - Split 2

Guest trickshot

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calang, dick in shit, they like!

It's really hard to tell Acer, he might be fucking her pussy from behind.  RLC should consider installing a cam directly above the tenants beds which would give us a bird's eye view of all the action.  I know LezVoyeur would love that, lmao  ;D

It's really hard to tell Acer, he might be fucking her pussy from behind.  RLC should consider installing a cam directly above the tenants beds which would give us a bird's eye view of all the action.  I know LezVoyeur would love that, lmao  ;D

He went straight up the ass, screamed like a bitch!

He went straight up the ass, screamed like a bitch!

Who screamed like a bitch?  You, Mark, or Lina?  Lmao  ;D

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oh yes!!!  :P

For him fucking from behind it's anal  ::), just ignore it every time you see "in the ass" because none of them do anal anyway.

I do not know, I do not know anything about anal, I leave that to those who know, and who already took in the ass!

You made me laugh Acer dude.  That was funny, lmao  ;D  (Sorry kooloos, lol)  But doesn't she also "scream like a bitch" when she's getting screwed vaginally?  I mean sometimes women complain because they're dry, it hurts, etc.  And given Lina's tolerance of Mark, and the fact that she allows him to do whatever he wants, maybe she doesn't tell him that she's not wet enough, and he sticks it in anyway.  I really wonder about anal sex with these couples.  The only times I've seen them have sex it's always been straight vaginal sex.  Maybe you can post a video of her "screaming like a bitch," and we can use that to determine if it is indeed anal sex.  Fair enough?     

I do not know, I do not know anything about anal, I leave that to those who know, and who already took in the ass!

You made me laugh Acer dude.  That was funny, lmao  ;D  (Sorry kooloos, lol)  But doesn't she also "scream like a bitch" when she's getting screwed vaginally?  I mean sometimes women complain because they're dry, it hurts, etc.  And given Lina's tolerance of Mark, and the fact that she allows him to do whatever he wants, maybe she doesn't tell him that she's not wet enough, and he sticks it in anyway.  I really wonder about anal sex with these couples.  The only times I've seen them have sex it's always been straight vaginal sex.  Maybe you can post a video of her "screaming like a bitch," and we can use that to determine if it is indeed anal sex.  Fair enough?   

I've only seen one couple trying anal Ariel/Harvey, they tried once when she was on her period, it was so painful for her she cried and told him to stop.

Last night Mark was pounding her for long time and he was doing it really hard at the end so she was loud.

I've only seen one couple trying anal Ariel/Harvey, they tried once when she was on her period, it was so painful for her she cried and told him to stop.

Last night Mark was pounding her for long time and he was doing it really hard at the end so she was loud.

That would explain it.  But like I said before, a good overhead cam right above the beds would be awesome and would leave little room for doubt  ;)