Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

The girls have run out of hot water for a few days now that all works its trouble the cameras finally very happy for them to have a little more comfort

Bise has you Jesica even if you have not been one of the best girl of b2 you remain nevertheless very pleasant to look naked or dress up very good return home and cheerful noel.

6 minutes ago, julesben said:

Hello

The girls have run out of hot water for a few days now that all works its trouble the cameras finally very happy for them to have a little more comfort

Bise has you Jesica even if you have not been one of the best girl of b2 you remain nevertheless very pleasant to look naked or dress up very good return home and cheerful noel.

you mean Candy :)

I do have to say I hope candy a safe trip home and for to have a nice and happy life she is very nice girl great to look at and I do thing she would of been more into her stay if danaya and belle was there not the cam girl who only thinks about money candy you where fun to watch at times so good luck in your life and have fun