Leora - Home Activities #79

pulo filipe

43 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

If the obsession of jealousy of that woman that you obviously possess was considered as any indicator, I'm certain that most visitors of these threads would agree that the quality of these threads have been being deminished to certain extents because of such nonsense as someone such as yourself constantly visiting these threads to post mostly comments of negativity that are mostly the same ridiculous comments of repetition that occurs as often as daiIy.

For anyone to do so is ridiculous and reveals that whoever does so must possess a phsychological issue and it is obvious that yours is an obsession of jealousy of a woman who lives her life the way she chooses to, and not the ways that you wish that she did.

The reality is, that woman will not change the way she chooses to live to make someone else feel better enough to possibly refrain to any extent from repetitiously commenting negatively by making derogatory and disparaging comments in regards to the way she chooses to live her life, by living her life the way that someone else thinks ahe should.

Since it is her life after all, I happen to agree with her thinking that if indeed she does, and chances are that she more than likely does, and if she happens to think that anyone who does, and especially anyone who constantly and continuously does, might as well go bury their head in the ground because she will live her life the way she chooses to and not the way someone elses wishes she did, I happen to agree with her on that as well.

👏👏👏👏😂🤣😂🤣the rock what GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

More edit … with all the sincerity that you can give an answer , tell me please , if all apartments of RLC and their  tenants were ( not ) doing as Leora has chosen to , what would be the meaning to watch ? Please tell me with all the sincerely you have that all apartments had tenants that sleep , go out , masturbate , repeat . Is this how you imagine RLC ? Can you not see that Leora is fooling and the last remaining supported are people like you ? 

56 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We are judging and criticizing what we ( don’t ) see inside the apartment , I see a complete zero of happenings in this place and as an RLC subscriber and given the chance that this platform here , CC , allows so as to express my thoughts , for any person who praises the 3,500th masturbation of Leora , i have all the right in the world to comment what I don’t like . If you think that I ask Leora how to live her life , then you understand it wrong . I criticize the zero happenings of this apartment according to the way that  Leora and with the contract that she has signed with RLC has chosen to do ( better say not do ) . If she wants a different life , she can quit and allow this apartment for people who won’t hesitate to live an as normal life as possible in front of cameras. 

for sure its yur right to critisize and judge leora, but when u said it over and over i think if she read cc by now she and i get your point, but keep going if u like that.

it was like me when i was saying fiora bf is an ugly vampire over and over, ppl dont like it but it was my right to said it

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

for sure its yur right to critisize and judge leora, but when u said it over and over i think if she read cc by now she and i get your point, but keep going if u like that.

it was like me when i was saying fiora bf is an ugly vampire over and over, ppl dont like it but it was my right to said it

You keep on saying about the sink .. you keep on saying about a guy that is ugly and looks like a vampire again and again .. pulo is repeating everyday the same posts and same gifs .. is it then that the negativity can’t be faced as expressed by me or is it written anywhere that the goddess and queen should be just praised for the nothingness that she provides ? Or are you also impressed that I am not shutting up as people here want that it happens ? there’s always the “ ignore “ button which I don’t understand that since I speak nonsense or people get irritated of my repeated posts  “ ignore “ to use . And it is the first time that I see someone like myself so indifferent of what I am saying having 3-4 people all over CC stalking me 😂🤣😂 I guess it disturbs a lot here and that’s when I realize that my posts aren’t that unfair as people criticize them . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

You keep on saying about the sink .. you keep on saying about a guy that is ugly and looks like a vampire again and again .. pulo is repeating everyday the same posts and same gifs .. is it then that the negativity can’t be faced expressed by me or is it written anywhere that the goddess and queen should be just praised for the nothingness that she provides ? Or are you also impressed that I am not shutting up as people here want that it happens ? there’s always the “ ignore “ button which I don’t understand that since I speak nonsense or people get irritated of my repeated “ ignore “ to use . And it is the first time that I see someone like myself so indifferent of what I am saying having 3-4 people all over CC stalking me 😂🤣😂 I guess I disturbs a lot here and that’s when I realize that my posts aren’t that unfair as people criticize them . 

im not stalking u ddhm, comon