FRIENDS KATYA

propose to write here everything about them.

esta buenísima , daría lo que fuera por que se diera una ducha y ver ese coño que medio enseño en la depilación . ya que tu amiga katya parece que tiene vergüenza alégranos tu un poco guapa .

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more i see the friend (the one that's their now), the more i like her over Katya. in my opinion she's more attractive and has a much better body. Now the hunt starts to see if she'll get drunk one random night and fuck some dude over there.

just a thought. .maybe rlc is looking for a place for them..hint hint ;)

para tener usted 21 mensajes en el foro creo que sabe mucho , todos son mensajes apaciguadores , me llama la atencion que de isabel y marcelo dijo lo mismo cuando vivian en casa de alma y acerto usted

¿para cuando cree que seria supuestamente el gran dia?

The more i see the friend (the one that's their now), the more i like her over Katya. in my opinion she's more attractive and has a much better body. Now the hunt starts to see if she'll get drunk one random night and fuck some dude over there.

And she seems to have a likable personality. I've been trying to avoid jumping on the K&R bashing bandwagon and waiting to see if there would be any improvement as they get more comfortable with the cameras.

Unfortunately, Ruslan is not and will never be a likable guy (at least from our vantage point, outside looking in). Katya seems nice enough, but lacks personality or presence. She just seems hollow to me.

They need to bring back Lora's apartment (with updated cameras). They knew for 9 months that they'd be moving out; they had plenty of time to find new tenants.

esta mucho mas buena que katya un culazo , pocas tetas pero estan bien , un coño de pelos bufffff que se ha depilado entero morbazo total esta chica da 10o% mas juego que katya solo falta verla follar , por mi parte eso es lo que tienen que hacer traer gente nueva me parece que un año y medio viendo a las mismas tias para eso me caso .

hasta que no tengan casa no creo que la veamos follar , en la camara libre del sofa no creo que sea el debut, pero solo esta ducha ha echo que me den ganas de renovar mi subcripcion , de momento ......