Leora - Home Activities #83

pulo filipe

Leora is preparing to bring Paul in Prague , present him to her ( invisible ) friends in Prague , saying to them “ hey , this is my boyfriend, the love of my life , the guy that I would do anything for him to secure a brilliant future by sacrificing my peaceful life in Russia “ 😵💫🤡 Of course , when he comes , the local friends will wonder “ what about the guy you currently meet ? What is he for you ? Is he ok knowing that your Russian boyfriend is coming ? Will you still meet , message and speak privately ? Are you going to have sex with both of them at the same time ? 😂🤣

Of course , Santa Leora de Krasnoyarsk has organized this trip so well that it is all well explained to her current boyfriend and what he should be expecting at that period . Peasant 44813 ready to make the play by play description when the time comes of the very first ever cuckold story of RLC happening off cameras 😂🤣😂🤣🤣😆

That will be not only amazing , it will be for the Golden Archives for CC here 😂🤣😂🤣 Two guys , two fucks , who will be the winner in the long run ? Stay tuned , the battle will be epic 😄😄😃

• Like 1

A very quiet evening for the Queen again .. 2 masturbations in 8 days , a Christmas tree , a record perhaps of phonecalls , texting , browsing the socials .. some cooking , I don’t remember her dancing ( did she ? 🤔 ) , shisha smoking and that’s it .. An amazingly pleasant and incredible contribution of RLC tenancy for RLC’s flagship participant .. Well done girl Leora , can’t personally wait to enjoy the future days of your stay , it is not only remarkable , it is unforgettable due to the endless variety of your daily , weekly , monthly things you give to your daily , weekly  , monthly RLC subscribers . Thank you girl Leora ☺️😇😇And please , don’t be angry with RLC management that has cut the bonuses and it is now negotiable .. it happens at these difficult and hard Covid -19 times , it will all be fine soon and here we will still be waiting that you shine again as the ultimate RLC tenant of all times , the rightful to be called “ Queen “ ☺️😌😇

• Haha 1

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

The best thing in my life is my family. And the best thing about Sunday is being with them

14 / November / 2021

🐨👯 🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ patou gag-her  brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742   howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy

Weekend Lettering GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, patou said:

Bonjour Guyquad ,Jimbo ,Pulo Brockk Le Bleu, et à vous tous les amis et amies

J'ai lu, soirée calme quelle se soigne ma cher leora

Prenez soin de votre santé

Bon dimanche

Good Morning patou Have a great Sunday with wife and family 

💖🦆🦆💖

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1