Leora - Home Activities #83

pulo filipe

The jokes in this apartment continue in daily basis more staged , more hilarious 😂🤣😂🤣

On Friday night prime time evening , Leora shares a public phone call in her bedroom with the legs spread wide open on camera and touching her pussy 😂🤣😂🤣 Soon after the phonecall ends , ass on the other camera and immediately checking her phone for whatever reasons 😂🤣😂🤣

Ladies and gents , please support , defend , encourage RLC’s number 1 favorite tenant .. And of course like this wonder how the person who was bringing the one subscriber after the other in the past is now provoking only laughs and the continuous loss of loyal fans according to the recent month shocking numbers 😂🤣😂

Hilarious indeed 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The jokes in this apartment continue in daily basis more staged , more hilarious 😂🤣😂🤣

On Friday night prime time evening , Leora shares a public phone call in her bedroom with the legs spread wide open on camera and touching her pussy 😂🤣😂🤣 Soon after the phonecall ends , ass on the other camera and immediately checking her phone for whatever reasons 😂🤣😂🤣

Ladies and gents , please support , defend , encourage RLC’s number 1 favorite tenant .. And of course like this wonder how the person who was bringing the one subscriber after the other in the past is now provoking only laughs and the continuous loss of loyal fans according to the recent month shocking numbers 😂🤣😂

Hilarious indeed 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

and you really have the balls to call other people negative and bad posters you can be a joke sometimes 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

and you really have the balls to call other people negative and bad posters you can be a joke sometimes 

But I am not sometimes , many times 😂🤣 for my personal expectation , I treat with my posts this apartment exactly the way it treats me as a paying member , a joke for a joke .. 

Beautiful Robo Leora ready to satisfy the audience for the 2nd time in a week’s time , the subscribers waiting in agony of the color of the toy that will appear , will be it Mr.Pink ? Mr.Red ? Mr.Black ? Mr.White ? Or will the fingers keep on teasing the trigger ? 🤔😳 The clock is ticking , the agony raises , the audience on their seat ready to enjoy .. and somewhere amongst the “ hungry for fun and entertainment spectators “ , there’s the number 1 addicted fan which has already taken place in front of the keyboard , ready to provide the CC members with another amazing review of tonight’s incident . The world is watching , girl Leora please proceed  , all cams on you ( just please put the volume down a bit while you grab one so we can hear the moaning 😋😋😋

• Haha 1

Pff … Leora is tired 🥱.. And I thought after so many phonecalls with Paul today , she would be horny thinking of the beautiful times of the past with him and how amazing their life was that when the time arrives tonight , she would perform with him in her mind as well .

Ahh , anyway , US full Friday night prime time is approaching , there’s still hope 😇