Leora - Home Activities #89

Slipper Guyquad

35 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I personally did suspect the obvious at the time on Monday, because it seemed it, but also heard what she told Paul later about the place she went to with the group, how he would love it too, the decor etc. 

I also think you were right last night the call was to Paul seemed to me to be urgent and private enough to turn the volume way up.

Also when leaving Leora paid no attention to her make up which makes me believe she was still with whoever she went on the train

trip as G-H mentioned

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Ste said:

I also think you were right last night the call was to Paul seemed to me to be urgent and private enough to turn the volume way up.

Also when leaving Leora paid no attention to her make up which makes me believe she was still with whoever she went on the train

trip as G-H mentioned

Yes, the way it looked was like she saw perhaps a text and it was 'Have to call him about this'. Seemed only short but i agree, it wasn't like just a quick regular call. Obviously can't be sure as to who she was with in person, but she did go back out quickly so she was never stopping in, just seemed to leave perhaps a bit earlier than expected. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes, the way it looked was like she saw perhaps a text and it was 'Have to call him about this'. Seemed only short but i agree, it wasn't like just a quick regular call. Obviously can't be sure as to who, but she did go back out quickly so she was never stopping in, just seemed to leave perhaps a bit earlier then expected. 

that was yesterday's call when leora He turned on the TV and went to the bathroom on the phone 

And leave the apartment quickly

• Like 3

il y a 12 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Oui, la façon don’t cela ressemblait était comme si elle avait vu peut-être un texte et que c’était « Devez l’appeler à ce sujet ». Cela semblait seulement court mais je suis d’accord, ce n’était pas comme un appel rapide et régulier. Évidemment, je ne peux pas être sûre de qu’elle était en personne, mais elle est retournée rapidement donc elle ne s’arrêtait jamais, semblait juste partir peut-être un peu plus tôt que prévu.

Leora si elle a pris le train est-elle partie rejoindre Denis

il y a 11 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Je pense que je peux dire avec certitude sur ce point - Non.

Donc il en reste un loverboy pour passer la nuit elle a pas besoin de rechange 

Elle a pris le train pour aller visiter un site historique pour peut-être ces cours sur l’histoire du pays

Just now, patou said:

So there's a loverboy left to spend the night, she don't need a spare 

She took the train to visit a historical site for maybe these lessons on the history of the country.

Look, we don't know and perhaps won't know. All we DO know, is she got some kind of public transport when she left in the daytime, then came back for 10 or so minutes and went back out, and has still to come home. The fact she came home last night means she didn't go THAT far. She could be cleaning the salon this afternoon, that is something she does on a Sunday, then again, she could be having a day out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 17 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Regardez, nous ne savons pas et peut-être ne le saurons pas. Tout ce que nous savons, c’est qu’elle a pris une sorte de transport en commun quand elle est partie dans la journée, puis est revenue pendant environ 10 minutes et est sortie, et doit encore rentrer à la maison. Le fait qu’elle soit rentrée à la maison hier soir signifie qu’elle n’est pas allé aussi loin. Elle pourrait nettoyer le salon cet après-midi, c’est quelque chose qu’elle fait un dimanche, puis encore une fois, elle pourrait avoir une journée dehors.

Je suis complètement d’accord elle peut être au salon et quelle peut profiter du week-end dehors et ces normal ma question était juste une supposition et rien de mal

Désolé si sa été mal interprété

• Like 2