B4 - General Topic 2021 # 125 (November) B4

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I didn’t hear all as I had the sound off most of the time , there were lots of things that had to do with not possible traveling as you say but I think the guy is someone who Buffy has met before , I think she said towards the end “ my pussy misses you “ 😉

Very good with providing the info 😇

He said he wanted her to sit on his face and take her up the rear so no question they have been together before, I heard the pussy misses you comment but I missed the end of the call as my mother rang 😞 

Its rare anyone speaks English so its nice when I can actually understand something they say.

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

He said he wanted her to sit on his face and take her up the rear so no question they have been together before, I heard the pussy misses you comment but I missed the end of the call as my mother rang 😞 

Its rare anyone speaks English so its nice when I can actually understand something they say.

Yes , you are very right . I might watch the replay as I found this the most sensual Buffy I have seen so far and she was pure  authentic with anything she did .  

32 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

She said "My pussy misses your dick"

35 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

shes been tallking to him since she joined, first time she got undressed though

2 minutes ago, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior said:

Alarme falso. Era a Daniela arrumando a cama da Nana.

Então talvez ela esteja chegando. Dani deve ter arrumado a cama como um cortesia por ter usado ela nesse fim de semana. 😊