B4 - General Topic 2021 # 125 (November) B4

Just now, thinga69 said:

Isn't sad that a husband can only see his wife if he's on a contract? 😅

They have a rather “ strange open relationship “ .. as I said , there are two ways , money or boyfriend .. money you can make in your life , people that you love and are important not so easy to meet . Between love and money it is clear what comes first for Loraine , therefore I always lose respect for these people .. the same with Leora who destroyed all of her life for the love of money . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

They have a rather “ strange open relationship “ .. as I said , there are two ways , money or boyfriend .. money you can make in your life , people that you love and are important not so easy to meet . Between love and money it is clear what comes first for Loraine , therefore I always lose respect for these people .. the same with Leora who destroyed all of her life for the love of money . 

what about milena she chose money also?

if she didn't get pregnant she would probably still be in b2😂

Edited by Kingbanks

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

they all need the money unless they wouldn't be on rlc so I guess all of them are losers then🤔

anthony is the looser  the rest are getting paid   and thats all that matters ....  he is not welcome he has creeped and fucked up tooooo many times ... 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Kingbanks said:

what about milena she chose money also?

if she didn't get pregnant she would probably still be in b2😂

As I said , it is either money or boyfriend .. but that’s for me 😇 obviously Milena and her guy were ok with that 😇

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I am confused and I want to ask a question.  Is the guy with Loraine in the living room the same guy who spent the night in Buffy's bed couple of weekends ago ?

This i have also been wondering but didn’t notice him carefully .. perhaps someone has an answer ? 

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I am confused and I want to ask a question.  Is the guy with Loraine in the living room the same guy who spent the night in Buffy's bed couple of weekends ago ?

I only remember him in the kitchen talking to Nana and Loraine.

And this is why people are leaving RLC for VHTV.  Saturday night primetime and all you got was 10 minutes from Dani in all of the GOV houses.  Unless b2 can save the people are going to say I'll not watch the too crazy stuff that happens for those cams in the middle.  RLC GOV sites and even some of the other apts are just dead right now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1