B4 - General Topic 2021 # 125 (November) B4

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

anthony is also getting paid because his wife/gf is on rlc and why the hell are you so mad at him you sound jealous as hell 😂 

are you in love with Loraine is that it and your mad because anthony gets to fuck her😂

are you fucking retarded????? where do you get this nonsense.... Anthony has a proven track record of being creepy and a drunk and gets into fights ...thats why he is not welcome ... Lorraine is a proven, sexy talent and has value to RLC  who are seemingly desperate to fill beds ....

I am not like some here who actually believe they have some connection to these actors ...so fuck off ..... twit 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

well vhtv has real life if they are having sex the only real life happens that you mean is off camera 🤷‍♂️

they do the same thing rlc does except they actually fuck 😂

For each their own 😇

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

are you fucking retarded????? where do you get this nonsense.... Anthony has a proven track record of being creepy and a drunk and gets into fights ...thats why he is not welcome ... Lorraine is a proven, sexy talent and has value to RLC  who are seemingly desperate to fill beds ....

I am not like some here who actually believe they have some connection to these actors ...so fuck off ..... twit 

Pete Davidson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

you sound so tough online with the insults also you came online and start insulting someone you don't know if you feel that way then keep your bitch ass offline 😂

you jealous virgin 😂

also you fuck off loser😂

middle finger GIF by T-Pain

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

That's exactly it. And it's extra funny considering the fact that he doesn't even have a sub to RLC so he doesn't even get to see Loraine and has no idea what Anthony even does when he shows up.

he said anthony is a proven drunk that gets into fights but I haven't seen him drunk or fighting anyone from what I saw everyone like him😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Pete Davidson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

you sound so tough online with the insults also you came online and start insulting someone you don't know if you feel that way then keep your bitch ass offline 😂

you jealous virgin 😂

also you fuck off loser😂

middle finger GIF by T-Pain

you interupted my conversation with another with your idiotic accusations .... so go away fool... type all your insults ...'online'  tough guy...you are now blocked bye bye 

il y a 20 minutes, badboylovesgirls a dit :

Je suis confus et je veux poser une question. Le gars avec Loraine dans le salon est-il le même gars qui a passé la nuit dans le lit de Buffy il y a quelques week-ends ?

Bien sur que c'est lui et personne d'autre

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

you interupted my conversation with another with your idiotic accusations .... so go away fool... type all your insults ...'online'  tough guy...you are now blocked bye bye 

Happy Atlanta Braves GIF by MLB

You came online responding to me and insulting anthony and now me😂😂

go jerk off your father dumbass 😂