Leora - Home Activities #92

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

a great happy day to everyone 

with family and friends 

Hi pulo chris as just seen the pictures of leora he as been in a bad way since he was banned for life but I showed them to him and I do believe he nearly pulled  is dick of so he says thank you yery very much

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Hi pulo chris as just seen the pictures of leora he as been in a bad way since he was banned for life but I showed them to him and I do believe he nearly pulled  is dick of so he says thank you yery very much

chris is in bad condition  

Hbo Hands GIF by Lovecraft Country

dingus GIF by Ucman Balaban

Besides drooling, there have been numerous complaints about her not being in her apartment 24/7. The idea that she has a boyfriend other than YOU irritates some members. Well, personally, I know her to have an obsession with historic cities that include a scenic river. I'd love to see Prague or even Krasnoyarsk myself, and you'd never find me in my apartment, so I don't blame her for enjoying her stay in Prague by venturing out of her RLC domicile.

Guess which is which---- (hint, the last one is a CC inside joke, good only for CC veterans. You should see Paul's directional antenna sticking out from the balcony :biggrin:)

Prague.thumb.JPG.3fd6b0647f1e2b785deec4a57a366f6c.JPG1828221495_Krasnoyarskatnight.JPG.ec0e3bcd9b8f5a6fb8683664f75f842c.JPG

cholera in africa.JPG

slum.jpg_thumb.png

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4