B4 - General Topic 2021 # 132 (December)

53 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I don't get why the girl has a hard time (not a pun) with fellas, she's gorgeous. Face time me Holly. 🙂 

She probably goes for the wrong type of guys...

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

Por ejemplo, este es el problema de compartir una habitación, lo más probable y en diferentes circunstancias, Ulyana ya le habría dado el regalo de “buenas noches” a sus fans 😇 Ahora es solo una burla desnuda que por supuesto será divertido terminar con ella. haciendo algo mientras Olivia duerme (?) ..

DD I remind you that the times that Ulyana has been in Barcelona she has been sharing a room...I don't know what the problem is now and I don't really care, I'm not a fan of her or Olivia....🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, omedo said:

DD I remind you that the times that Ulyana has been in Barcelona she has been sharing a room...I don't know what the problem is now and I don't really care, I'm not a fan of her or Olivia....🤷‍♂️

I have been a major Ulyana fan since the day she appeared and I have always observing her very much in detailed and carefully . 

I can then easily tell that this stay ( in B4 ) is the least nice from them all - so far of course because things can change - , in B2 it was summer , the other two girls had guys , Olivia had also Daniel , the shows were happening at an extended rate and therefore , you couldn’t let’s say see and “ feel “ that she was sharing her room with Olivia . Comparing her even more with the short stay in B1 , this is why I think that since they moved in B4 , many things don’t seem nice . It’s not a coincidence that all this time , I think they have been out only once or twice .. 

My feeling is that there are many things happening , that we don’t know of course ,  in the background and this stay in B4 it doesn’t please me personally ( so far ). I can also say that Ulyana knows her popularity and comparing her of the things she has done / shown in the past , this is the least she does during this stay.Even when on holidays with Marat in Prague and despite having almost daily sex , she would make solo sessions almost everywhere in that apartment very often . 

Anyway , it might be that the expectations that I have from someone who has set the entertainment level so very much up , at the moment isn’t providing or proves that and this makes me think that the coexistence with all these people  might be a reason . 

• Like 1