B4 - General Topic 2021 # 132 (December)

40 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Is Radi wearing a modern version of the french maid outfit? I like it. 😁

She could stand to straighten her room up some.... and wearing the outfit while she does it would be nice....

Holly out after a really “ detailed “ taking care of herself , shaving nearly everywhere 😁😉

Regarding a previous post , can it be that both Mila and Nelly make the same or almost the same  “ beauty treatments “ as we have seen Mila doing to Radislava at times and of course to Anna / Lola and Nelly seen in the villa for the girls ? And can this even be a reason of “ competition “ between eachother ? Pff , just trying to find the hidden reasons of the non participation of B2 with anyone else 😆

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Holly out after a really “ detailed “ taking care of herself , shaving nearly everywhere 😁😉

Regarding a previous post , can it be that both Mila and Nelly make the same or almost the same  “ beauty treatments “ as we have seen Mila doing to Radislava at times and of course to Anna / Lola and Nelly seen in the villa for the girls ? And can this even be a reason of “ competition “ between eachother ? Pff , just trying to find the hidden reasons of the non participation of B2 with anyone else 😆

Loraine and Holly went out and the other girls stayed at home. It seems whoever has a boyfriend is on the outside and whoever not is on the inside. 🤔😄

34 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Loraine and Holly went out and the other girls stayed at home. It seems whoever has a boyfriend is on the outside and whoever not is on the inside. 🤔😄

I always wish that Holly is happy and she finds a guy that can take care of her and enjoys the times with him . For all these that she has been showing us all the times she has been part of RLC , she’s definitely one of the girls that I think almost everyone would wish this . Let’s hope for a nice evening out 😎