Someone please update me?

So basically, I used to watch the Cams constantly back in the day (around the time when Olga was around) but took a break for a while. I've missed quite a lot (was a big shocker when I found out Lora got pregnant!). Anyways, back to the point, I was wondering if anyone had Alma shower videos? I tried searching but a lot of them were dead links. Thanks.  ;)

So basically, I used to watch the Cams constantly back in the day (around the time when Olga was around) but took a break for a while. I've missed quite a lot (was a big shocker when I found out Lora got pregnant!). Anyways, back to the point, I was wondering if anyone had Alma shower videos? I tried searching but a lot of them were dead links. Thanks.  ;)

You sure have missed a lot...being gone so long...but, as they say, like goes on.  Even in RLC.

I don't know if there are any Alma shower videos, but this site has a lot of RLC videos.  I'm sure it'll keep you busy for a while.  ;D

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).