B4 - General Topic 2021 # 136 (December)

39 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A wonderful story and I hope this great guy to be seen once again..the current tenants on screen are some of the most “ rewarding “ ever for viewers , they have done absolutely everything , I can’t think when it was the last time we saw such a “ powerful “ reunion ( not forgetting that Loraine is also part of the last strange complications with Anthony and Amalia which led to some problems .. ) 

Agree great cast of girls in b4 rights now

• Sad 1

Nana’s then exile in B1 can be explained with the return of Amalia and Pam as it seems that they will all sleep with Daniela .. the strange time away of Holly from B4 and spending time with T&T might be also another indication of someone sleeping with Tweety .. all in all , as good friend Fagen says , this current cast is now consisted of girls that have no camera issues , being shy or second thoughts of what to do in front of cameras .. if it is just holidays in Barcelona for the festive  days , it remains to be seen . 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Nana’s then exile in B1 can be explained with the return of Amalia and Pam as it seems that they will all sleep with Daniela .. the strange time away of Holly from B4 and spending time with T&T might be also another indication of someone sleeping with Tweety .. all in all , as good friend Fagen says , this current cast is now consisted of girls that have no camera issues , being shy or second thoughts of what to do in front of cameras .. if it is just holidays in Barcelona for the festive  days , it remains to be seen . 

I think that Nana is enjoying her "exile" and Tweety can sleep with Radi. 😋

But Holly is some kind of a mystery.

I guess these are strange developments on RLC for the last couple of weeks with the reappearance of Amalia and Pam.  Are they going to stay for few days as Amira did ? or they will rejoin RLC ?

Amalia will probably share the room with Loraine because they are good friends from the last visit and Pam will share the room with Daniela. I think it remains to be seen if these two will be participants by end of December or early January.

If they rejoin RLC in the next few days, B4 will have the highest number of girls at the same time (9 girls) since the opening of B4.

I didn't see @noldus comments if Amalia and Pam are here to stay, but RLC has brought back the no fear girls.  These girls all have a proven track record of doing everything on cam, it would have been nice to see some new cast members but i guess RLC is going back to the well with what and who they know.

• Sad 1