B4 - General Topic 2021 # 136 (December)

Despite of having a lot of girls back ( as I said  some days ago , it’s like RLC compensates for the empty beds for a long time ) , it doesn’t give any privacy to the girls . With that being said , no matter if they are back , girls without their own place , it makes it even worse for the permanent residents . 

Knowing  also that the financial status of RLC isn’t at its best with the loss of many viewers , I find it extremely unlikely to have more girls on the pay roll . This doesn’t explain the show of Amira ( very few have done things on camera when they aren’t employees ) which seems like a possible casting at the time it happened.

The only explanation i have is that RLC is testing reactions by bringing back extreme fan favorites girls , I speculate that there’s soon a new place opening .. of course this means extra cost , payroll for the new girls as we said , but honestly , how to bring back viewers unless you offer more to see ? 

Leora is hurting RLC at the moment with her stay and the absolute fooling of subscribers  and the couples in Prague in general don’t attract many viewers . There’s only left the Barcelona apartments , Masha with her adventures and the endless speculations for Martina due to her temporary involvement with the COV/GOV concept … I would go with a new GOV apartment soon and Fiora’s / Harley’s place having a couple there .. 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Despite of having a lot of girls back ( as I said  some days ago , it’s like RLC compensates for the empty beds for a long time ) , it doesn’t give any privacy to the girls . With that being said , no matter if they are back , girls without their own place , it makes it even worse for the permanent residents . 

Knowing  also that the financial status of RLC isn’t at its best with the loss of many viewers , I find it extremely unlikely to have more girls on the pay roll . This doesn’t explain the show of Amira ( very few have done things on camera when they aren’t employees ) which seems like a possible casting at the time it happened.

The only explanation i have is that RLC is testing reactions by bringing back extreme fan favorites girls , I speculate that there’s soon a new place opening .. of course this means extra cost , payroll for the new girls as we said , but honestly , how to bring back viewers unless you offer more to see ? 

Leora is hurting RLC at the moment with her stay and the absolute fooling of subscribers  and the couples in Prague in general don’t attract many viewers . There’s only left the Barcelona apartments , Masha with her adventures and the endless speculations for Martina due to her temporary involvement with the COV/GOV concept … I would go with a new GOV apartment soon and Fiora’s / Harley’s place having a couple there .. 

In Prague the only ones that are true to the concept is L&T, K&S are for the drama but at least for this isn't a thing that I'm interest in. N&V are a bad casting. They doesn't look like they are exhibitionist, just want the paycheck and free rent. 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The only explanation i have is that RLC is testing reactions by bringing back extreme fan favorites girls , I speculate that there’s soon a new place opening .. of course this means extra cost , payroll for the new girls as we said , but honestly , how to bring back viewers back unless you offer more to see ? 

I agree with you DD and as I made a comment on here when Amira showed up that RLC's new hiring strategy for former participants to be as guests for few days (doing an audition) so RLC can know people's feedback (I guess from here on CC.) before they add their names to RLC's list. We saw that with Loraine & Amira and now with Amalia & Pam and nobody knows who will be the next girls (former participants) coming in the next few weeks.

This tells me that RLC is not in a great situation and they want to play it safe and make as much money as they can with the cast they have so they can stay afloat. One of the signs is that they locked all free cams for the last month or so.