B4 - General Topic 2021 # 136 (December)

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I heard Karol last week in B1 telling Nana's guy that girls from Russia can fly to Budapest, Hungary first with no issues and they can take another flight to Barcelona but there was no flights coming from Budapest today.

Girls coming from Ukraine don't have this issue. So, you are correct Noldus but I think it is not related to the coronavirus restrictions but it is related to the relations with Russia.

I guess the girls are saving money and they come to Barcelona by bus or train as Buffy did especially if RLC doesn't reimburse the girls for their airline tickets anymore.

Until recently there was a restriction about testing. Get in by bus in Portugal it wasn't a requirement, only by plane. If I'm not mistaken.

6 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I am not sure about Portugal but my guess is it has something to do with Russia especially the girls who arrived today their president is thinking to invade Ukraine   😟 😕

That's what I was thinking too, but I don't know which girls are Ukranian and which are Russian.  But I'd imagine the Ukranian girls are getting out when they can...

53 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I agree with you DD and as I made a comment on here when Amira showed up that RLC's new hiring strategy for former participants to be as guests for few days (doing an audition) so RLC can know people's feedback (I guess from here on CC.) before they add their names to RLC's list. We saw that with Loraine & Amira and now with Amalia & Pam and nobody knows who will be the next girls (former participants) coming in the next few weeks.

This tells me that RLC is not in a great situation and they want to play it safe and make as much money as they can with the cast they have so they can stay afloat. One of the signs is that they locked all free cams for the last month or so.

People want to see things and not only girls filing beds .. look at the comments that girls like Nana and the twins get , look what goes on with the B2 except Anna who really shows more than the other two .. 

The biggest mistake of RLC is if they are basing their strategy according to what’s written in here , for sure they can get reactions and ideas but it’s an epic mistake if they “ rehire “ girls because of what’s written in here .

I think that RLC currently has no direction or let’s say a business plan of what they want to do . Do they want to have shows ? Do they want to let the girls live the way they wish with parties , loud music , possible drugs , visitors , new people on the screen ? Do they want to have just tenants for the eye candy wondering around ? 

From one side , I find it very positive that they give the chance to the viewer to choose what he/she wants to watch / observe , either this being the Barcelona girls or the Prague apartments with the couples … but unfortunately , and this could be a nice topic for discussion perhaps , what RLC currently misses is unpredictability .

In all apartments you know what’s expected seeing  . The only unpredictable places are B4 with a crazy combination of characters and personalities that anything is possible and it is strange for me that people don’t give the credit as much as this place deserves . K&S ? Fights and back to peace . L&T ? Happy couple with their ups and downs as a normal couple . N&V? New couple , but unhappy . Leora ? Please 😂🤣😂🤣

Masha , the only one that you don’t know what’s gonna be , B2 , Lola and Mila with certain things and Anna with expecting always or most of the times something . B5 ? Great couple T&T but what to see more ? L&M? Problems and just a couple that they will fuck , Leia will visit friends and that’s it . B1 ? Except Karol who tries to have a normal relationship ( that I don’t personally like having chosen an RLC life instead of being with her boyfriend ) , what’s left to see there ? 

My conclusion is that if somehow , someway RLC brings the unpredictability back , this is how they can possible get new subscriptions .. Tweety and Radislava for example that no one saw it coming .. Harley and Fiora with being open to things and not being back 4 or 5 days and we saw again the boyfriend , visit in B4 … 

I always hope that RLC has a plan but since many months now they lose much more than winning and I think their business plan ( if they have one ) isn’t working . 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, fugwash said:

That's what I was thinking too, but I don't know which girls are Ukranian and which are Russian.  But I'd imagine the Ukranian girls are getting out when they can...

My understanding if it is correct that Holly, Tweety & Megan from Ukraine and I am not sure if there are more girls from the current participants are Ukrainians too. 

• Upvote 1

Il y a 1 heure, badboylovesgirls a dit :

Amalia will probably share the room with Loraine because they are good friends from the last visit and Pam will share the room with Daniela.

amalia had threesome sex with loraine, and also with daniela at b1, so she is quite friends with both girls !!!🤣
on the other hand she lost weight as quickly as she had gained some, so respect for this impressive performance !!! in addition she has much bigger breasts than before, and they look natural, this girl is amazing !!!🙄🙂

• Sad 1