B4 - General Topic 2021 # 136 (December)

48 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I am not sure about Portugal but my guess is it has something to do with Russia especially the girls who arrived today their president is thinking to invade Ukraine   😟 😕

and is threatening the United States with war if we dont abandon the Eastern members of NATO 

38 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

amalia had threesome sex with loraine, and also with daniela at b1, so she is quite friends with both girls !!!🤣
on the other hand she lost weight as quickly as she had gained some, so respect for this impressive performance !!! in addition she has much bigger breasts than before, and they look natural, this girl is amazing !!!🙄🙂

Amalia & Pam are very good friends from back home. In my previous post, I meant that Amalia will share the room with Loraine which she did because they are good friends but Pam is not close to Loraine as Amalia is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

If this information is correct so that means Amalia, Pam and Vivian are Ukrainians too because they are friends from back home and I am not sure about that but you might be correct.

AFAIK the only Russians are U&O. 

Je pense qu'on sort ici pas mal de théories alors que les choses sont beaucoup plus simples qu'il n'y parait. Ces filles viennent souvent à Barcelone, on les voit maintenant plus souvent parce que elles ont des amies dans les appartements et donc qui acceptent de partager leurs chambres pour quelques jours. Je ne crois pas que RLC soit derrière ces mouvements. Le management de RLC est simple si y'a une chambre de libre et y'a une fille qui est dispo, elle prend qu'elle soit une nouvelle ou pas ou qu'elle soit aimée par les abonnés ou pas RLC s'en fout royalement

• Like 2