B4 - General Topic 2021 # 136 (December)

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

AFAIK the only Russians are U&O. 

If this is true, so Amalia & Pam wouldn't have a problem flying to Barcelona. There were two flights from Ukraine around 12PM and 1PM today. That is a long time for them to take to arrive at b4 in the evening. My assumption is that they traveled by bus or train to save money especially if they are not sure they will be participants this time as it happened with Amira.

Fiora is back , crazier , hornier , more unpredictable than ever .. First Harley , then the boyfriend , today Ulyana before teasing earlier with Radi… well , she definitely loves her presence and job 😇 … and us 😈😈

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, fugwash said:

The reunion of former B1 roommates Radi and Pam was ice cold.  I don't think they said a word to each other all night?

As I remember that time Radi didn't talked much with them. She stayed in her room most of the time.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

As I remember that time Radi didn't talked much with them. She stayed in her room most of the time.

Indeed. When I first got on RLC, Radi was a hermit.  She's come out of her shell since moving to B4; I wonder if Pam put her in her shell in the first place?

This bit of psychoanalysis came out of my ass, and is FREE.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

I've just seen amilia, fuck me she's lost some weight. Kept that gorgeous arse through. 🙂 

She then had some health problem , a metabolism issue perhaps ..it’s great to see her back , she has always been another massive fan favorite 😇

53 minutes ago, Honeymoon said:

Finally some action in RLC!

Someone call Jordi and tell him Pam is back! 

He should fuck her hard and also Amalia! He was doing great performance... he can hanle them both for sure 

Glad to see they both back! 🤗

Amalia and Pam back together ..and already Daniela that we have seen having made her connections already… 😉 it can be some special Christmas ..I just hope that they get along with the sisters even though we have seen a good friendship developing between Daniela and Olivia..Insert Tweety who opens up more and more and Holly being - well , being always Holly 😈 - great to watch , it can be really fun … the only problem is that there’s no free space in front of cameras and let’s hope that if anything happens that they don’t hide in the various off camera villa rooms ..