Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #1

Noldus

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nunca dije que no ... He dicho muchas veces que al final acabarán siendo mejores amigos. Mi opinión siempre será que si realmente amas profunda, fuerte y locamente a alguien, no buscas a otros. Hay personas que creen que puedes amar a dos personas al mismo tiempo y estar confundido, pero para mí esto sucede porque algunos sentimientos / cosas no te mantienen satisfecho e inevitablemente los encuentras en el otro ... Nelly entonces estaba llenando partes algunos que Alberto no hizo, no solo sexuales. 

se puede querer a muchas personas, se puede follar con muchas personas, pero solo se puede estar enamorado de una, el enamoramiento es una enfermedad mental transitoria , que hace ver en el otro. cualidades que no existen, y oculta defectos evidentes, estoy harto de ver chicas como Martina, su valor es tener un coño de 22 años entre las piernas, luego llegan los 40, y se estrellan contra el muro, no han cultivado una educación, ni estudios, ni nada, solo piensan en follar con el malo de la pelicula, el chulo, y al final acaban with the que las quiera, seguramente mayor que ella. desde luego sus principios morales dejan mucho que desear, a las pruebas me remito, no se puede decir lo mismo de alberto que es una persona integra, nadie quiere una martina de novia, para follar si, pero para nada mas.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, darkman said:

a mi modo de ver, y aunque no lo parezca, martina tiene muchos rasgos narcisistas, alberto acaba de recriminarle que no llama a candela, la amiga flaca, pasa igual con la otra que también se peleo varias veces. 

cuando tubo ocasion se enrrollo con nelly , sin importarle alberto para nada , no tiene remordimientos , falta de empatia ,  falta de perjucios , ni siquiera piensa que haya echo algo mal .

ha alberto tambien lo utiliza (cosifica) como una cosa, por interes. 

utiliza el sexo con el como una herramienta para engancharlo.

no la conozco, pero pondria la mano en el fuego, que toda su vida a sido asi, repitiendo patrones, y utilizando a los que la rodean.

viene de una familia de padres divorciados, el hermano tambien le falta un hervor. 

todo lo que decis de ella, que es lista, que estudia, etc etc etc, no es mas que un teatro, la prueba es que esta aqui, en una pagina donde se exhibe sexualmente, no me parece a mi que eso sea un gran logro en la vida, mas bien un fracaso.  

lo que si que tengo claro, es que el dia que deje a alberto, este lo va ha pasar mal, muy mal, lo veo una persona muy dependiente de ella, ojala me equivoque. pero no le auguro un buen futuro, cuando tenga 40 años sin oficio ni beneficio, acabara en su pueblo solo, recordando los dias que paso con martina, ella encontara un tio que le cubra sus necesidades tendra casa e hijos y no se acordara de alberto ni en sueños.

Very “ revolutionary “ comments and I am very excited that you speak your thoughts which mostly are on the contrary of what the majority believes for this couple . I agree with a lot you say and I disagree with other , but it’s great that you are posting , justifying and making really good points with your opinion . I wish it was more like this in the forum which is exactly what I personally like to read and interact here 😇 Well done good friend 👏👏

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, darkman said:

se puede querer a muchas personas, se puede follar con muchas personas, pero solo se puede estar enamorado de una, el enamoramiento es una enfermedad mental, que hace ver en el otro. cualidades que no existen, y obvia defectos evidentes, estoy harto de ver chicas como Martina, su valor es tener un coño de 22 años entre las piernas, luego llegan los 40, y se estrellan contra el muro, no han cultivado una educación, ni estudios, ni nada, solo piensan en follar con el malo de la pelicula, el chulo, y al final acaban with the que las quiera, seguramente mayor que ella. desde luego sus principios morales dejan mucho que desear, a las pruebas me remito, no se puede decir lo mismo de alberto que es una persona integra , nadie quiere una martina de novia , para follar si , pero para nada mas .

I will only say that there are many people who simply love to be on cameras , they want to be watched , look at this site , Leora the archexhibitionist , Radislava , Martina also loves the attention but I think this world , the RLC world has been seen by her as an extra income , it has already been mentioned how Martina got the “ invitation “ for RLC . Between 20-30 years old , it is the period that in life you are “ allowed “ let’s say to test your extreme things , get fucked a lot , get drunk a lot , party , just enjoy your life so when you enter the thirties you can use whatever experience and build a more stable , perhaps family also , life . 

I consider Martina at this point of her life very focused on what she wants to do , the great translators have revealed her thoughts that I don’t think they will change much in the future . As I have repeatedly said , we aren’t living 50-60-70 years ago that you met the first guy and you got married and had  children . I think Martina is full of passion sexually and I can’t think that she hasn’t  desired another man for sex .. I think she has but this is different for her feelings as Alberto she clearly loves and she will always do no matter what , I just believe that at a certain point it won’t be erotically anymore but just as a best friend . I think in life you need experiences to understand how people , society , how life really works . Nelly presented Martina another world , something she was close too it but she didn’t know that it existed , all this experiences with the Russians , how they live , their traveling far from home for a new life , the chance to make money , all these must have impressed Martina’s mind to a point that fascinated her , I think it opened her mind of what also other things exist out there in life . 

For her age , I think she balances really well all the changes that happens in her life , look who she was when she entered RLC and the woman she is now , she was a girl who appeared in the world , she now knows much more herself . I think if she had a guy with more or less the same interests of experiencing life , she would have “ grown “ even  faster in other aspects of life as well . I wouldn’t be able for example having a girlfriend that she doesn’t want to party , doesn’t want to interact and socialize with friends , isn’t interested  searching for a job that could make life even more comfortable ..in the end , growing up from a girl to a woman with the same person ( boyfriend ) in your life it has the benefit of safety , trust and for sure not worrying so much in case of a mistake as the person will always be there to support ,  but in the long run , being so young and with the same person , it becomes ( sexually mostly ) boring , repeated and without inserting new challenges or targets , not fun anymore . Strangely , I don’t think that M&A sex life is boring , on the contrary , I admire them for having it still so exciting and enjoying it all the time or most of the times the way they have found their chemistry over the years , what makes them hot and all the details as a couple . I think Nelly came at a moment for Martina that multiplied her sexual fantasies , hidden desires of her lesbian nature that she has , which is great . But , this for me is clearly “ cheating “ , woman or man while in a relationship , it is cheating , period . And once you cheat , you will do it again . 

The  conclusion is that this is a loving couple but there are some thin details that unless they stop being referred by both of them ( which is their biggest success as a couple , that is THEY TALK EVERYTHING as all couples should do and that’s why they are still together  i believe ) , it can lead to problems that I hope it never happens . Martina is ambitious , she thinks the future , she wants to LIVE as much as possible and experience the most . On the contrary , there’s a guy that I can’t actually figure out how he thinks about the future and it really concerns me seeing no efforts by him ( at least on cameras ) , in the long run - even if being 10 years nearly together - this is a very big difference to have with someone you share your life and I think it will play a major role in the future . It isn’t all just taking the dogs out together , not being able to travel the world because you can’t afford to give the dogs to a pet hotel for one week / 10 days and have  holidays with your girlfriend and so many other small  details .Let’s see how this couple continues , it is amazing that they keep us “caring”  for them even after so many years , it means that they are really great for this hobby that the majority here has , RLC 😇

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, darkman said:

se puede querer a muchas personas, se puede follar con muchas personas, pero solo se puede estar enamorado de una, el enamoramiento es una enfermedad mental transitoria , que hace ver en el otro. cualidades que no existen, y oculta defectos evidentes, estoy harto de ver chicas como Martina, su valor es tener un coño de 22 años entre las piernas, luego llegan los 40, y se estrellan contra el muro, no han cultivado una educación, ni estudios, ni nada, solo piensan en follar con el malo de la pelicula, el chulo, y al final acaban with the que las quiera, seguramente mayor que ella. desde luego sus principios morales dejan mucho que desear, a las pruebas me remito, no se puede decir lo mismo de alberto que es una persona integra, nadie quiere una martina de novia, para follar si, pero para nada mas.

Thank you for this clear words. Wouldn't mark him as revolutionary as ddhm has done, since a lot has already been posted in a similar way several times. But it helps me to better classify and understand your given translation and the explanations which you shared with us the last day.

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will only say that there are many people who simply love to be on cameras , they want to be watched , look at this site , Leora the archexhibitionist , Radislava , Martina also loves the attention but I think this world , the RLC world has been seen by her as an extra income , it has already been mentioned how Martina got the “ invitation “ for RLC . Between 20-30 years old , it is the period that in life you are “ allowed “ let’s say to test your extreme things , get fucked a lot , get drunk a lot , party , just enjoy your life so when you enter the thirties you can use whatever experience and build a more stable , perhaps family also , life . 

I consider Martina at this point of her life very focused on what she wants to do , the great translators have revealed her thoughts that I don’t think they will change much in the future . As I have repeatedly said , we aren’t living 50-60-70 years ago that you met the first guy and you got married and had  children . I think Martina is full of passion sexually and I can’t think that she hasn’t  desired another man for sex .. I think she has but this is different for her feelings as Alberto she clearly loves and she will always do no matter what , I just believe that at a certain point it won’t be erotically anymore but just as a best friend . I think in life you need experiences to understand how people , society , how life really works . Nelly presented Martina another world , something she was close too it but she didn’t know that it existed , all this experiences with the Russians , how they live , their traveling far from home for a new life , the chance to make money , all these must have impressed Martina’s mind to a point that fascinated her , I think it opened her mind of what also other things exist out there in life . 

For her age , I think she balances really well all the changes that happens in her life , look who she was when she entered RLC and the woman she is now , she was a girl who appeared in the world , she now knows much more herself . I think if she had a guy with more or less the same interests of experiencing life , she would have “ grown “ even  faster in other aspects of life as well . I wouldn’t be able for example having a girlfriend that she doesn’t want to party , doesn’t want to interact and socialize with friends , isn’t interested  searching for a job that could make life even more comfortable ..in the end , growing up from a girl to a woman with the same person ( boyfriend ) in your life it has the benefit of safety , trust and for sure not worrying so much in case of a mistake as the person will always be there to support ,  but in the long run , being so young and with the same person , it becomes ( sexually mostly ) boring , repeated and without inserting new challenges or targets , not fun anymore . Strangely , I don’t think that M&A sex life is boring , on the contrary , I admire them for having it still so exciting and enjoying it all the time or most of the times the way they have found their chemistry over the years , what makes them hot and all the details as a couple . I think Nelly came at a moment for Martina that multiplied her sexual fantasies , hidden desires of her lesbian nature that she has , which is great . But , this for me is clearly “ cheating “ , woman or man while in a relationship , it is cheating , period . And once you cheat , you will do it again . 

The  conclusion is that this is a loving couple but there are some thin details that unless they stop being referred by both of them ( which is their biggest success as a couple , that is THEY TALK EVERYTHING as all couples should do and that’s why they are still together  i believe ) , it can lead to problems that I hope it never happens . Martina is ambitious , she thinks the future , she wants to LIVE as much as possible and experience the most . On the contrary , there’s a guy that I can’t actually figure out how he thinks about the future and it really concerns me seeing no efforts by him ( at least on cameras ) , in the long run - even if being 10 years nearly together - this is a very big difference to have with someone you share your life and I think it will play a major role in the future . It isn’t all just taking the dogs out together , not being able to travel the world because you can’t afford to give the dogs to a pet hotel for one week / 10 days and have  holidays with your girlfriend and so many other small  details .Let’s see how this couple continues , it is amazing that they keep us “caring”  for them even after so many years , it means that they are really great for this hobby that the majority here has , RLC 😇

After a long time again a nice essay from your side. Almost missed it ... interesting points to think about.

One point from my side I'm curently thinking about:

Alberto is being portrayed as a victim in some posts and Martina is the one who is straining the relationship.

What I've been wondering for a long time is what is Alberto doing besides running the household and occasionally giving Martina advice for their relationship? Mostly he looks at his mobile phone or is on the balcony while Martina is in the living room. Not mutch ineraction from his side. Oh yes forgot to mention, they go out with the dogs more often now, but that's all. So it's no wonder that Martina meets up with her friends alone, as he almost never accompanies her.

2 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Después de mucho tiempo otra vez un buen ensayo de tu parte. Casi me lo pierdo ... puntos interesantes en los que pensar.

Un punto de mi lado en el que estoy pensando actualmente:

Alberto está siendo retratado como víctima en algunos posts y Martina es quien está tensando la relación.

Lo que me he estado preguntando durante mucho tiempo es ¿qué está haciendo Alberto además de manejar la casa y ocasionalmente darle consejos a Martina para su relación? Principalmente mira su teléfono móvil o está en el balcón mientras Martina está en la sala de estar. No mutilar la acción de su lado. Oh, sí se me olvidó mencionar, ahora salen más a menudo con los perros, pero eso es todo. Por eso, no es de extrañar que Martina se encuentre a solas con sus amigos, ya que él casi nunca la acompaña.

si usted se casa con el che guevara , despues no puede pedirle que se corte la barba , ya sabia que venia en el pack .

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

After a long time again a nice essay from your side. Almost missed it ... interesting points to think about.

One point from my side I'm curently thinking about:

Alberto is being portrayed as a victim in some posts and Martina is the one who is straining the relationship.

What I've been wondering for a long time is what is Alberto doing besides running the household and occasionally giving Martina advice for their relationship? Mostly he looks at his mobile phone or is on the balcony while Martina is in the living room. Not mutch ineraction from his side. Oh yes forgot to mention, they go out with the dogs more often now, but that's all. So it's no wonder that Martina meets up with her friends alone, as he almost never accompanies her.

Alberto is a home body and prefers to stay at home. He'll socialize when they have guest over but his socializing is limited to playing board games and a little conversation... He's not a party animal... Whereas Martina loves to socialize.. She's the outgoing personality of the two... Now if she could just Alberto to dance a little more...

3 minutes ago, tle said:

Alberto is a home body and prefers to stay at home. He'll socialize when they have guest over but his socializing is limited to playing board games and a little conversation... He's not a party animal... Whereas Martina loves to socialize.. She's the outgoing personality of the two... Now if she could just Alberto to dance a little more...

Exactly, I see it in the same way and that why their relationship is exactly how it is. She is going out Alberto stays at home and everything is fine...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1