B2 - General Topic 2022 #1 (January)

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

Finally we are preparing the first birthday party of the new year, we have been missing a lot, maybe there will be someone there to do a photo shoot, I don't think it's the preparation for Christmas, still a few days away

I hope that we don't have another birthday party in February. 😜

Girls on Vacation     To me, vacation means time away from work, a trip away from home, normally 1 or 2 weeks. Maybe, in other countries the vacation time is longer. An implied element of vacation is the RETURN home.  Yet these girls linger on, for extended stays, for what seems forever. (a year does seem a tad long)  I get the feeling RLC isn't putting in any effort in to recruiting new faces. Just recycle the old faces, good enough. And even when they do leave, they don't don't go very far, they hang around Barcelona.  As an American, I do find it interesting that the girls don't return to Russia, the Ukraine, or wherever. They would rather stay in Barcelona.

This observation applies to the couples also. There is a lot of "dead wood" in the apartments that needs to be cleaned out.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Girls on Vacation     To me, vacation means time away from work, a trip away from home, normally 1 or 2 weeks. Maybe, in other countries the vacation time is longer. An implied element of vacation is the RETURN home.  Yet these girls linger on, for extended stays, for what seems forever. (a year does seem a tad long)  I get the feeling RLC isn't putting in any effort in to recruiting new faces. Just recycle the old faces, good enough. And even when they do leave, they don't don't go very far, they hang around Barcelona.  As an American, I do find it interesting that the girls don't return to Russia, the Ukraine, or wherever. They would rather stay in Barcelona.

This observation applies to the couples also. There is a lot of "dead wood" in the apartments that needs to be cleaned out.

The Sputnik V Russian vaccine isn’t allowed in the European Union , therefore the Russian people , can’t enter the respective countries . It is much money and politics behind this and it isn’t for the current topic to be discussed , this is why RLC can’t bring Russian girls and they are either locals ( Barcelona living or generally in Spain ) or Ukrainians . Most probably , by March , perhaps earlier , an agreement will be made between Russia and EU for the vaccine to be accepted and then it can be much easier to see either new girls or long time favorites from the times we had the Russian apartments ☺️