B2 - General Topic 2022 #1 (January)

Noldus

If Mila hadn’t been that generous with us during the second male visitor that the girls had , all her rest of stay is the least to stay disappointing for me . If now people want to watch her with Radislava and the fake shows , then this is another story . 

59 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If Mila hadn’t been that generous with us during the second male visitor that the girls had , all her rest of stay is the least to stay disappointing for me . If now people want to watch her with Radislava and the fake shows , then this is another story . 

2 watchable nights out of nearly 200 isnt much to write home about

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

2 watchable nights out of nearly 200 isnt much to write home about

You are right , but there are others who have done absolutely nothing even for longer periods ( Nana for example ) .

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

You are right , but there are others who have done absolutely nothing even for longer periods ( Nana for example ) .

You don't have to look well in this case, Nana shares a lot more things in front of the cameras than Mila, that doesn't prevent me from finding Mila super beautiful even if she is extremely boring.
Too bad she doesn't come back with her friends in the apartment, because yes Mila is not going out with guys but with girls at the moment, like for New Year Eve for example

• Upvote 1

Finally we are preparing the first birthday party of the new year, we have been missing a lot, maybe there will be someone there to do a photo shoot, I don't think it's the preparation for Christmas, still a few days away

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

You don't have to look well in this case, Nana shares a lot more things in front of the cameras than Mila, that doesn't prevent me from finding Mila super beautiful even if she is extremely boring.
Too bad she doesn't come back with her friends in the apartment, because yes Mila is not going out with guys but with girls at the moment, like for New Year Eve for example

Nana in my opinion she shares for viewership and she’s fake , she just comes out being an angel girl but I highly doubt . Mila , even if she has been hiding and making fake /stupid shows , she has at least participated in one of the biggest surprises of 2021 and it was quite enjoyable 😇 . The perfect would be for both to go , I simply don’t think they enjoy their job and participation  with RLC and lately this has started becoming a major reason for me thinking for the long term tenants filling the beds for no reason . Let’s see what the birthday party brings , Lola’s was fun to watch last summer 😎