Seriously worried about Maya

Just seen Maya cutting and brushing the blonde wig ??????

It looks like she is trying to transform herself into looking like a little Bo Peep school girl :o

Why does she just not dye her hair blonde not that Stepan would notice anyway? ::)

Just seen Maya cutting and brushing the blonde wig ??????

It looks like she is trying to transform herself into looking like a little Bo Peep school girl :o

Why does she just not dye her hair blonde not that Stepan would notice anyway? ::)

Maya like to play "dress-up," an old childhood game done primarily by little girls. It's just pretend, Maya is sane, and frankly, it's her most endearing quality.

I'm partial to "Maya the Maid" myself.

Guest Mortdisc

Back at it again today, giving something a good vigorous rub down. Just a shame she wasn't dressed as she normally would be. Or should that read "undressed".  :P

Maybe we could do a sort of Debbie does Dallas type thing while we are waiting for Stepan to try and get it up.

Along the lines of using a car name that has close to or the same name as a city/town/ or just a place 8)

I would like to start off with "Maya does Dodge Ram" as in Dodge city.

I know it's a bit childish but I think Maya the beautiful and sexy girl that she is has more chance of doing all the cars in the world than getting Stepan horny enough to do him, is he a Gay or has he taken a vow of celibacy :-[?